Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robbiemalik

His worst album :billie:

Sepsami
16 hours ago, Lucas said:

Ahead of its time as really ahead of its time or ahead of its time as ARTPOP meaning bad? 

Hide contents

I said what I said :)

PLEASE as if ARTPOP is a bad album, I swear Gaga doesn't need haters, her fans do it for them :mark:

This album gives me  strong Kanye Yeezus album vibes, when it came out everyone thought wtf, and now this is one of  Kanye’s most fascinating albums.

Anderson123

I was curious about the credits wondering if anyone from Chromatica was involved and I was right. Johannes Klahr is credited on Massive and Calling My Name, he's also credited on Alice, Free Woman and Sine From Above.

Jose P

Not some of y’all liking this album?? Truly an example of how the gays will like anything with an oontz oontz party beat on it. Truly unsettling and worrying cuz the album is ass…

IWasBornThisWay93
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Not some of y’all liking this album?? Truly an example of how the gays will like anything with an oontz oontz party beat on it. Truly unsettling and worrying cuz the album is ass…

it’s not about oontz oontz beats. it’s about TASTE which some of y’ll don’t seem to have! 

jk 😂 there is a place for any song and any opinion in this world. 

And please don’t come at the gay community by making such statements/examples

Wolf Boy

I can appreciate the vibe of the album, but honestly…..it’s beyond boring. 

phantasmas

drake can eat My Bunions because BMS BY BEYBEY HAS ARRRRIIIIVVEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

salty like sodium
On 6/17/2022 at 10:20 PM, Lucas said:

Ahead of its time as really ahead of its time or ahead of its time as ARTPOP meaning bad? 

Hide contents

I said what I said :)

this reminds me though that every time i listen to bionic by Xtina some songs still shake me to the core

MaybeKermit

It’s becoming my fav Drake album lmao (right after VIEWS and IYRTITL)

Archived