Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake claims his album is ahead of it's time

Rebel

Featured Posts

Jnick81

I’m really enjoying it so far. First time I’m into a Drake album. Just singles so far otherwise. 
Loving the soft tones and the house beats. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I enjoyed the album, and while it may be "ahead of it's time" I hate when artists say this bc it's rarely true. 

Damon

i think the album is good, pretty listeneable but nothing too crazy or innovative about it lol gotta give him is the first album since take care i listen to in full and didnt skip one, cute vibes

still, kinda glad he took this direction

... and now i just sit in silence.

pachinko

This album pales in comparison to Bad Bunny’s latest album (Un Verano Sin Ti). 

NATAH
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Oooh I just listened to Massive and sounds House. Chromatica vibes. :applause:Reminds me a little bit of BURNS, need to check list of producers. 

Edit: Apparently the whole album is house so gonna give it a listen, wasn’t a fan of the one he dropped last year. 

chromatica vibes, you say? ok now i'm interested :samanthac:

i've never been a drake fan but the reviews from the gays is making this album sound different

mother, what must i do?

JLoveLamar
2 hours ago, ARTFAP said:

i hate when rapper sings. drake, migos, kanye (except cris brown superhuman issa bop) .. i can't stand the autotune. 

He came in the game singing. I love his singing song more than his rapping songs

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

He’s a gay icon now. Sorry, I don’t make the rules 

Oh sis, i BEEN READY for his OnlyFans :partysick:

ALGAYDO

i hate when rapper sings. drake, migos, kanye (except cris brown superhuman issa bop) .. i can't stand the autotune. 

I get where you’re coming from, but drake debuted as a singer. It’d be like saying “I hate when ballad/soundtrack singers start doing pop” when Gaga released Chromatica after her ballad/ASIB eras lol 

ARTFAP

still not gagging on drake singing skills..let me add nicki minaj on the list because her autotune voice when singing..wjhdgdnsgxjsjsjskdj

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

Why is there a Drake song in the Chromatica Party playlist :triggered: 

I think you should at least give that Massive song a listen. Sounds like it shares some DNA with Alice, Fun Tonight, Enigma, Replay and Babylon.

Archived