Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Much Do You Think HMH Will Benefit From TTH?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So with HMH starting to stall on its radio ascend lately the song really needs some new life (although there's still hope for further radio increases if now that it's reached top 40, more pop hits stations are willing to add it to rotation)

It's done ok on radio and pretty good in sales but terrible in streaming.

How much do you think HMH will benefit from being added to Today's Top Hits? Do songs usually get a measurable bump after being added there? :oprah:

androiduser

I am surprised that the song is not doing better taking into account how successful the movie is. The songs hasn't really successfully attached itself to the success of the movie.

SevenWonder

I thought HMH would rise to Top 40 on US Billboard after TTH, but now with Drake dropping, probably not. So who knows...

ImMatt

Would be interesting to know how Gaga's team feel about the lack of success of the song. It sounds like a lot of work was put into its creation and its the lead song from one of the biggest movies of the year.

Now it feels like everything is being forced by interscope with it being pushed on the Top Hits playlist :coffee:

jacs vs looser

It's that goddamn glitch :grr:I know some of you like it but I swear whenever it comes up it makes me wanna skip the song. I cannot help but feel it hinders the song's replay value. 

Anyhow, time to release that other more orchestral version. :nick:

Haiydar

I don’t think Gagas team wanted to promote the song in the first place. They maybe just wanted the film to give whatever push it could but they’ve maybe added it to playlists because we’ve been nagging them 

Archived