Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reasons why Gaga doesn’t do collabs on other albums?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I low-key thinks she's lying a little. She's pretty much in control of her vision and her identity and collabs require you to give up a lot of youraelf to other producers and artists. Her collabs have been very specific and usually from her records. It's also a branding thing. I don't think she wants to be seen as a hook singer or someone who is known for other people's music. The early Wale song was the one time she really did that. Almost all her hits are solo or collabs from her albums. It dilutes your career a bit to be on lots of other people'a records. We know Cardi, Bad Bunny, and Nas X all want her. So, she must be choosing not to, which is fair game. She also squashed the Cher collab because it wasm't to her standard. I don't think she wants to lend her voice out to stuff without a lot of say over the final cut.

Dr Fudge

During an interview at the beginning of her career she said something along the lines of she doesn’t like to collaborate much because she thinks artists should stand on their own two feet. Don’t remember what interview and I’m sure her thoughts on the matter could have changed.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

ShayCristoforo
23 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Well, she scraps a lot of her collaborations, maybe that has something to do with it. 

I think she is probably very particular, yes.

So a combination of- artists are too scared to ask,
and when they ask, maybe she usually says No   :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

andy232000

I genuinely think she’s a pain to work with creatively. I really doubt she likes to collaborate because it requires her to surrender her vision and control. She also probably doesn’t like to collaborate if she was not involved in the creation process and that limits the options a ton. 

ChrissyBot
26 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

. I don't think she wants to be seen as a hook singer or someone who is known for other people's music. The early Wale song was the one time she really did that.

The gag is nobody remembers that song :billie:

ChrissyBot
13 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I genuinely think she’s a pain to work with creatively. I really doubt she likes to collaborate because it requires her to surrender her vision and control. She also probably doesn’t like to collaborate if she was not involved in the creation process and that limits the options a ton. 

Yup just like when she was working on Partynauseous. She did the artRAVE version but Kendrick team changed it into a slow boring genetic hip hop production. Then she scrapped it and saved it for ARTPOP act 2. That is one instance we know she doesn’t ALWAYS like collaborating with other artists because their team always messes the song up or wants to change HER vision.

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, erfaan said:

Sometimes I wonder if people are too scared to ask her. 

I agree with this. Obviously i dont think shes scary shes a cute little button but her personaltiy is quite intimidating :ladyhaha: i would be scared to ask her if i was famous person:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived