Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The GP dragging JLo’s Netflix documentary

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jlo has a huge ego no denying that but I admire her hard work coming from the less prosperous area of New York reminds me of me where Im at now (i dont live in nyc tho) but she went from that to a superstar all on her own, I think her dad also wasn’t there in her life, she took a risk, decided to go with her guts and pursue dancing. As someone broke it takes guts to do that cause u always feel like u gotta play it safe and just make money

RAMROD

The interns who likely suggesting "bad publicity is publicity " on this one be like 

786fe4ab590b2ed42fd5aa89a3497350.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BBhomemaker
16 hours ago, TMM90 said:

People tend to forget that Aaliyah is the Beyoncé blueprint.

chromaticainmyhead

i feel like there should be softer judgement when it comes to JLO.. She's still here and had proven enough times that she's an icon she doesn't need to share a stage at the SB. Shakira likewise. They both are such powerhouses that they overshadowed each other to shine in their true light.. it's wrong and I feel like it's wrong on a bigger level that women that are superstars and legends who are not in their 20s are not respected with the same priviledges their male colleagues unaskedly receive until they are 70 and more. On top of that they are Latina and that plays into it as well of course .. If JLO is a diva that isn't nice but she's had to face challenges throughout her career that made it probably very difficult to not become so.. I don't want to water down anyones struggles with her but I just feel like there should be more empathy 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

pachinko
21 hours ago, Debithius said:

JLO is one of the least interesting famous people in the industry. I struggle to understand why she needs her own documentary.

This comment is disgustingly unnecessary. :saladga:

Debithius
19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

This comment is disgustingly unnecessary. :saladga:

Sis, please. Your policing on people's comments is disgustingly unnecessary :huntyga:

pachinko
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Sis, please. Your policing on people's comments is disgustingly unnecessary :huntyga:

There is so much hate in you. You need a Sinner’s Prayer. :hug:

Debithius
Just now, pachinko said:

There is so much hate in you. You need a Sinner’s Prayer. :runhug:

Me expressing my opinion that JLO is uninteresting is hateful? Please reevaluate how you view things before you talk to me :kiss:

People can't have different opinions these days sheesh  :laughga:

GovernmentHookah
18 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

“As a Latino”

also as a Latino, she’s a horrible in or person lmao. She started her career banking off someone’s death (JLo sexualized the hell outta Selena imo too) but she’s just overall been a bitter person to everyone in Hollywood and music for years. It’s not just “hating because it’s a trend” she’s literally known for being a diva and not in a “yassss queen” way but “yikes that’s just mean” kinda way. 

How did she sexualize Selena?!

Oriane
10 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

This.

Asked everyone at my job about the JLo documentary.

Most of them did not know she was getting one-- they ultimately also added that they did not care.

I'm sure the same could be said by a lot of others in the general public as well.

Nobody cares this much except for online forum/Twitter geys.

It's kind of funny watching everyone argue about it here. Really are disconnected from the outside/real world.

A few days ago, someone mentioned in another thread that she was only big in America and not so much in the rest of the world. At first I thought it was exaggerated but then I tried to think about her work and realized the only song I can name from her is that lambada cover. On the other hand, I know many hits from Shakira and I'm no more interested in her than I am in JLo. I think that indeed, I only hear that much about her because I'm a Gaga fan and other fans ultimately always talk about other pop acts.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

thisboyisamonster

Not to cause a fire but...let's be honest, J Lo was way better than Shakira for the SB performance :oops:

Having said that, I thought she probably takes herself a bit too seriously (e.g. in respect of getting award nominations) and really shouldn't given where she is currently at in her career and with everything she has achieved

Archived