Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The GP dragging JLo’s Netflix documentary

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

Bitter a** unemployed ppl are not the GP lol, there's no reason for her to be this hated. Clearly they didn't watch the documentary that shows what a great performer she is. I hate that there's a funny trend when it comes to hating Jlo. As a latino she's such an inspiration for me and it sucks to see people hate on her literally because it's a trend. 

“As a Latino”

also as a Latino, she’s a horrible in or person lmao. She started her career banking off someone’s death (JLo sexualized the hell outta Selena imo too) but she’s just overall been a bitter person to everyone in Hollywood and music for years. It’s not just “hating because it’s a trend” she’s literally known for being a diva and not in a “yassss queen” way but “yikes that’s just mean” kinda way. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
56 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She wasn’t hating on Shakira at all. She was just disappointed that the NFL has granted solo headlining shows most years to singers that she is prob at least similar level to, but for her they thought they needed to get two stars because she wasn’t big enough on her own. I totally understand her frustration. 

Such a slap in the face to her, especially because that was the following year after Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake each got their SOLO shows.

Brolysskins
5 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

she's been hated on for years because she's an awful person lmao

Lucky you that you've met her to make these conclusions and not be part of the stupid online trend of taking things out of context lmao. 

I have not met her to think she's an awful person but I do get that she's kind and hardworking and disciplined..

Brolysskins
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

“As a Latino”

also as a Latino, she’s a horrible in or person lmao. She started her career banking off someone’s death (JLo sexualized the hell outta Selena imo too) but she’s just overall been a bitter person to everyone in Hollywood and music for years. It’s not just “hating because it’s a trend” she’s literally known for being a diva and not in a “yassss queen” way but “yikes that’s just mean” kinda way. 

cringe

Yeah J.Lo's comments were really rude. No matter how you twist it, she deff threw shade behind the meaning of what she said which is a pitty because behind the shade what she said is actually TRUE about the NFL. She did not need to add in those jabs aimed towards Shakira to get her points across. 

Also she should have known Shakira is literally LOVED around the world. Very few ppl dislike her. Even in the US where Jennifer is a bigger celeb, Shakira is admired or loved when ppl mention her. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Such a slap in the face to her, especially because that was the following year after Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake each got their SOLO shows.

Exactly. Justin did not deserve. And maroon 5 was so basic and boring.  She’s def a bigger celebrity than Adam Levine. 

Wolf Boy

Comments on an Insta post is not “the GP” lol. Some of ya’ll need to step outside. 

Reviews from critics have been good. 

CommonWhiteGirl
1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

Lucky you that you've met her to make these conclusions and not be part of the stupid online trend of taking things out of context lmao. 

I have not met her to think she's an awful person but I do get that she's kind and hardworking and disciplined..

No, there's good reason and lots of evidence that she's actually really mean in person. Go to Las Vegas and you'll see how universally hated she is on the scene there. I know a lot of people who've worked with her/under her when she was doing her Vegas residency and she was extremely rude to almost everyone. She has a reputation (and Demi Moore) for not tipping or straight up taking tips out of waitresses and body guard's hands. I lost a lot of respect for her when I found that out. 

PussOfYonce

Shakira should have done it solo, love the bad bunny part tho

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

bluemonkey
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

But she also was mocking her or was she just playing around? :partysick:

Call me dense but I never got this shade, how is it directed at Shakira?

Kimmo
10 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Call me dense but I never got this shade, how is it directed at Shakira?

I was asking a question too :partysick:

Hottie Detector

Lee Ng
8 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Or are there a few I have missed?

This. I watched it when I was a kid on DVD. One of the most fabulous shows ever. Her raw talent really shone through. 🙏🏻

HardlyaSaint
5 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Comments on an Insta post is not “the GP” lol. Some of ya’ll need to step outside. 

Reviews from critics have been good. 

This.

Asked everyone at my job about the JLo documentary.

Most of them did not know she was getting one-- they ultimately also added that they did not care.

I'm sure the same could be said by a lot of others in the general public as well.

Nobody cares this much except for online forum/Twitter geys.

It's kind of funny watching everyone argue about it here. Really are disconnected from the outside/real world.

HardlyaSaint
4 hours ago, CommonWhiteGirl said:

No, there's good reason and lots of evidence that she's actually really mean in person. Go to Las Vegas and you'll see how universally hated she is on the scene there. I know a lot of people who've worked with her/under her when she was doing her Vegas residency and she was extremely rude to almost everyone. She has a reputation (and Demi Moore) for not tipping or straight up taking tips out of waitresses and body guard's hands. I lost a lot of respect for her when I found that out. 

(redacted)

Archived