💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The GP dragging JLo’s Netflix documentary

Kimmo

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

Damn shes so hated online esp on twitter i dont think its deserved.

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangster

Where’s that viral tik tok of her trashing her fellow acting colleagues? 

HIM820

Wasn’t this all started because the nypost twisted her words? A conservative gossip rag owned by Rupert Murdoch. People are so gullible to obvious fake press. 

Mister G

The sheer amount of dislike and resentment people have towards her on here amazes me. Whatever, can’t please everyone. People can say what they want from bad ego to horrible person; she’s made a mark on the industry especially as a Latina woman and haters are just mad she’s this fabulous early into her 50’s. 

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

JLO is one of the least interesting famous people in the industry. I struggle to understand why she needs her own documentary.

She didn’t get the halftime show all for herself so at least she can have her own doc :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

skaxboy

I have always heard JLo was a little bit difficult, but that is boss energy tbh. She is still being talked about 25 years after becoming a household name. She’s one of the only ones who had a number one movie and number one album on the same week. She’s had her own clothing line and numerous endorsements. Sure, her “singing” is on par with like Katy Perry, but her vocals have gotten better and she has iconic hits. I’ve never been to any of her shows, but she delivers every single time. She is an icon but I agree could have a little bit of humble pie. 

I love Shakira too, loved her 90’s rock en Espanol, but I feel the Super Bowl is really her only iconic performance. Or are there a few I have missed?

Robo Ga

Yalll.. I’m not a J Lo hater but let’s be real. I watched this doc with my boyfriend the other night. She literally edited Shakira out of the Super Bowl performance at the end. They showed her whole performance and only ONE SHOT OF SHAKIRA ON THE DRUMS 💀  we actually died laughing… watch it if you need a good chuckle 

🤖⚡️

Dojo

i want to watch the doc just to compare her superbowl prep vs gaga's superbowl prep omg 

is it gewd?

Babel

I don’t like the term “Latino” it feels like a made up term by white folks to group everyone in South America… either way she’s not an “inspiration” to us, there are far better representation of Hispanics in the US and Puerto Ricans, she can’t even speak her language properly? 

monstertoronto

She wasn’t hating on Shakira at all. She was just disappointed that the NFL has granted solo headlining shows most years to singers that she is prob at least similar level to, but for her they thought they needed to get two stars because she wasn’t big enough on her own. I totally understand her frustration. 

Dojo
29 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

People tend to forget that Jlo is the Beyoncé blueprint.

mmmm how?

Debithius
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She didn’t get the halftime show all for herself so at least she can have her own doc :oops:

As long as she is happy :trollga:

Archived