AF4-FBAE7-170-D-4-EE4-933-D-94-FA09-AC838-A.jpg

DBA60-DFE-5717-484-A-8-BF7-6-AFDFDB31407.jpg

Source

Hottie Detector

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

Bitter a** unemployed ppl are not the GP lol, there's no reason for her to be this hated. Clearly they didn't watch the documentary that shows what a great performer she is. I hate that there's a funny trend when it comes to hating Jlo. As a latino she's such an inspiration for me and it sucks to see people hate on her literally because it's a trend. 

Evan Peters
9 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Bitter a** unemployed ppl are not the GP lol, there's no reason for her to be this hated. Clearly they didn't watch the documentary that shows what a great performer she is. I hate that there's a funny trend when it comes to hating Jlo. As a latino she's such an inspiration for me and it sucks to see people hate on her literally because it's a trend. 

she's been hated on for years because she's an awful person lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

Levine

Whoever put out the news by making it seems that she was unhappy to work with Shakira, totally ruined her documentary. People already made their ideas about her even without watching it. It's sad. 

pachinko

She wasn’t unhappy to work with Shakira. She was unhappy that the NFL thought they needed two latinas to pull off the show when either latina could have pulled off a solo show. 

Debithius

JLO is one of the least interesting famous people in the industry. I struggle to understand why she needs her own documentary.

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She wasn’t unhappy to work with Shakira. She was unhappy that the NFL thought they needed two latinas to pull off the show when either could have pulled off a solo show. 

But she also was mocking her or was she just playing around? :partysick:

Hottie Detector

PatrickMonster
25 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

she's been hated on for years because she's an awful person lmao

Do you know her personally? Are you having lunch with her tomorrow maybe?

HiddenWeirdo
11 minutes ago, Debithius said:

JLO is one of the least interesting famous people in the industry. I struggle to understand why she needs her own documentary.

Well, she has delivered hits and made an undenieable impact on pop culture. She deserves her place.

You questioning her is like someone questioning your place on ggd. How would you feel if someone quotes you with "I don't understand why Debithius needs to comment?" :trollga:

Debithius
8 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Do you know her personally? Are you having lunch with her tomorrow maybe?

Probably not but you don't need any of that to see if someone is a horrible person or not 

Debithius
1 minute ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Well, she has delivered hits and made an undenieable impact on pop culture. She deserves her place.

You questioning her is like someone questioning your place on ggd. How would you feel if someone quotes you with "I don't understand why Debithius needs to comment?" :trollga:

I wouldn't care?  Nobody questioned her place either, I just said she was one of the least interesting famous people. Go back to bed :poot:

Rebel

It spoke volumes when they announced the SB show and Shakira posted the official visuals with the two of them while she posted only her picture without her co-headliner :partysick:

Teletubby
54 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She was unhappy that the NFL thought they needed two latinas to pull off the show when either latina could have pulled off a solo show. 

not the NFL but Jay-Z, he is producing the Super Bowl.
Shakira told in interview he called her and asked to perform:
“He called me, and he asked me if I wanted to be a part of that. And, of course, I didn't hesitate,” she said. “I said, ‘Of course, count on me.’ And, he mentioned that Jennifer was also involved, and I feel that it's going to be great because she also represents a really important part of the Latino community who lives in the U.S., and who has been born and raised in the U.S.” source

There were rumors that Shakira and JLo don't like each others from year so their joint performance was more interesting than JLo or Shakira solo and guaranteed a bigger audience. This is a business :ohwell:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived