Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

LandonM170
On 6/20/2022 at 6:04 AM, Lady JarJar said:

What are your hopes for the Chromatica Ball?

That we will get a Monster Ball (2.0) / BTWB story show! Also I hope we get at least 10 Chromatica songs for the show

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
5 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

That we will get a Monster Ball (2.0) / BTWB story show! Also I hope we get at least 10 Chromatica songs for the show

I'm hoping she'll perform the entire album!

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to 25 Days Until the Chromatica Ball
Moonlight on Water

Question for today:

What were you doing on the day Chromatica came out?

I got together with a bunch of other Gaga fans and we spent the entire day celebrating Gaga's career. We watched just about all of the concerts, 5F2, the music videos, ASIB, and so on!

she/her

Bolkins
11 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

Question for today:

I got together with a bunch of other Gaga fans and we spent the entire day celebrating Gaga's career. We watched just about all of the concerts, 5F2, the music videos, ASIB, and so on!

I didn’t do much the day it came out because of lockdowns, but I did go for a nice bike ride.

Dtwmjb12

Im sorry but i hate the excuse they can't add no more dates because of Enigma. I wish by now since we've all seen the show, she would revamp it like she did with The Fame Ball into the Monster Ball.

The Internet is a toilet

LandonM170
7 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

I remember it was 9am and I saw the album was out and I freaked out because I thought the release date was the 30th, the next day (don't ask why), so I listened and remember it being amazing! I listened to the album has I had gotten into Stupid Love and Rain on Me about a week before and had them on repeat for that week, and I also remember Sour Candy coming out the 28th and loving the song.

killme89
15 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Question for today:

Me and 3 other friends did a zoom call and we each played it on our own headphones and discussed it song by song lol we waited until midnight . It’s honestly one of my favorite memories during lockdown and with my friends in general. 

Stephen
16 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Question for today:

I went for a walk around my neighborhood and listened to the album :music:

Moonlight on Water
4 hours ago, killme89 said:

Me and 3 other friends did a zoom call and we each played it on our own headphones and discussed it song by song lol we waited until midnight . It’s honestly one of my favorite memories during lockdown and with my friends in general. 

I'd do the same thing tbh, listened to it all day, trying to decipher the meanings

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to 24 Days Until the Chromatica Ball
Moonlight on Water

We're slowly creeping up on the first date! Time for the next question:

Which song would you give a music video, and what concept/looks would it have?

she/her

Jose Alberto

Babylon :legend:

The music video would have a dark aesthetic. Gaga would have a brunette wig. Mountains, fire, ancient temples, outfit changes, diva choreography...

My dream! :flutter:

Replay :pawsup:

Gaga  in a cave with dancers. It's like she's a creature of some sort trying to see the light outside but the demons inside the cave are keeping her in. So this is dark themed, but eventually the white tribe from the snowy mountains saves her and bring her to a place called Babylon. There's winter high fashion worn by Gaga as they cross the snow mountain..and reach Babylon. Dance choreo in the cave, ala-bad romance style.

Moonlight on Water

I wish Enigma would've gotten a music video. I think it'd take place with the Spiritual Ones, maybe in their mystical and hidden city where Gaga finds her true self, that which she considers to be an enigma. I also think an Alice mv with Alice in Wonderland stuff would've been fantastic!

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Archived