Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

HermioneT
22 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Question for today:

What were you doing on the day Chromatica came out?

I got together with a bunch of other Gaga fans and we spent the entire day celebrating Gaga's career. We watched just about all of the concerts, 5F2, the music videos, ASIB, and so on!

It was during lockdown and I was at my parents house. I set my alarm earlier so that I could listen to the album first thing in the morning, still in bed, before I started work. (I did take a longer lunch break to listen to it again).

1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

We're slowly creeping up on the first date! Time for the next question:

Which song would you give a music video, and what concept/looks would it have?

Sine from above! It should be set in space, showing galaxies and a sine logo made from stars.

She / hers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vengaboy
On 6/21/2022 at 11:19 PM, LandonM170 said:

That we will get a Monster Ball (2.0) / BTWB story show! Also I hope we get at least 10 Chromatica songs for the show

YEs that's exactly what I wish too and I feel like Chromatica would lend itself really well to a story of some sort! 

Vengaboy
On 6/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, Lady JarJar said:

Next question:

What was your favorite part of the Chromatica era?

I didn't realize the era had even started!! 😂 Honestly though I really hope for a relaunch of some sort, even though I don't think we're getting that. I mean yeah throughout the tour obviously but I still can't get over the fact that we missed out on so many great tv performances and outfits.

What comes to mind is the little forecast videos Gaga & Ariana did when Rain on Me came out. They were so much fun yet low production and I was hoping that "CTV" would be like a series, or somehow an extension of Gagavision.  

Moonlight on Water
37 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

I didn't realize the era had even started!! 😂 Honestly though I really hope for a relaunch of some sort, even though I don't think we're getting that. I mean yeah throughout the tour obviously but I still can't get over the fact that we missed out on so many great tv performances and outfits.

What comes to mind is the little forecast videos Gaga & Ariana did when Rain on Me came out. They were so much fun yet low production and I was hoping that "CTV" would be like a series, or somehow and extension of Gagavision.  

Mannn, I wish CTV became a thing. They had a website and everything. Makes you think about what else they had

she/her

LandonM170
14 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Free Woman, I could see the main setting being a club that's not crowded with Gaga + backing women dancing and then the other shots would follow Gaga around a city (like downtown) empowering women.

Jose Alberto

The start of the tour is approaching and she isn't generating hype!! When will she start? I need to get back to Chromatica finally! :sharon:

TEANUS
15 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

We're slowly creeping up on the first date! Time for the next question:

I wish the "rumors" of the "Sine" film had been true. 12 minutes long

Lady Gaga - Sine (Film)

- Alice (2:30) - Gaga "falling" into the chaotic, but therapeutic mindset of Chromatica

- Free Woman (1:30) - Exploring the sceneries of Chromatica

- Sine From Above (2:00) - Gaga is touched by the experience of Chromatica, natural disasters ensue

- Babylon (2:30) - Out of the wreckage, Gaga and Chromatica prevail stronger, fighting for peace and kindness once more into eternity

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OhHenny2020
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I wish the "rumors" of the "Sine" film had been true. 12 minutes long

Lady Gaga - Sine (Film)

- Alice (2:30) - Gaga "falling" into the chaotic, but therapeutic mindset of Chromatica

- Free Woman (1:30) - Exploring the sceneries of Chromatica

- Sine From Above (2:00) - Gaga is touched by the experience of Chromatica, natural disasters ensue

- Babylon (2:30) - Out of the wreckage, Gaga and Chromatica prevail stronger, fighting for peace and kindness once more into eternity

I really feel this 

Spoiler

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to 23 Days Until the Chromatica Ball
Moonlight on Water

We're down to 23 days now. What is your favorite tribe, and which songs from the album describe that tribe?

The Cyber Kid (yellow) tribe has always been my favorite. I feel like Replay, SFA, and Enigma describe this tribe. The songs have a tech-y cyberpunk vibe I guess.

she/her

heavymetalenigma

I think Freedom Fighters works well with many of the Chromatica songs, particularly Free Woman and Babylon. A lot of the songs are about trying to achieve a feeling of freedom and joy through dance music.

It would be awesome to see these concepts explored more throughout the tour. I hope she has a big stage like she did for Joanne and ARTPOP with catwalks / b stages in between. She could design the stage to resemble the map of Chromatica.

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to 13 Days Until the Chromatica Ball
Moonlight on Water

Y'all I'm sorry, i got too busy :giveup:. I've also run out of creativity for the questions. How are all of you doing? Excited for the ball??

she/her

Starmie25

It's next week!

My brain won't be able to process hearing "Alice" live for thr first time.

Mother of Puppies
16 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

Y'all I'm sorry, i got too busy :giveup:. I've also run out of creativity for the questions. How are all of you doing? Excited for the ball??

I am SOOOOO EXCITED! :bradley:

I'm wondering what the stage will look like... her outfits.... song choices....interludes

I hope there will be a lot of songs from Chromatica... I hope her outfits will be really sexy and cool with chokers and straps and all that... just like the album visuals! That would be a serve!

I just realized that I have "hot tickets" and that I will get some kind of merch gift :vegas: I wonder what it is

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

D1SC0STICK

Oh, looks like a lot of fun! Here are my answers:

- Fav songs when it came out vs now: used to be Alice but now def a Babylon stan

- Fav moment this era: well, since we didn't have much of an era, I think I'd say the 911 video

- Most meaningful song: tricky one. Guess it's gotta be Fun Tonight because I feel connected with Gaga. You can kinda feel her pain through that song and that touches me in a weird way

- Hopes for Chromatica ball: a damn good documentary / concert dvd :grr:

- Song to another album: I feel like I'd put Sour Candy to ARTPOP. Doesn't feel very Chromatica to me in comparison to the other tracks

- What I was doing when the album came out: I was at work, sneaking to the toilet all the time to try to listen

- Wich song would I give a video: ugh, Babylon. Imagine it actually coming to live in visuals :tony:

- The tribe question: djeez, I actually need more time to think about this one :enigma:

Find your freedom in the music.

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I am SOOOOO EXCITED! :bradley:

I'm wondering what the stage will look like... her outfits.... song choices....interludes

I hope there will be a lot of songs from Chromatica... I hope her outfits will be really sexy and cool with chokers and straps and all that... just like the album visuals! That would be a serve!

I just realized that I have "hot tickets" and that I will get some kind of merch gift :vegas: I wonder what it is

You better show what that merch is! I'm hoping that the shirts won't be too expensive :bradley: Gaga using up all of my money.

I reaalllyyy hope she brings back the pink hair. I'm so damn excited, I have a feeling this will be as theatric as the BTWB

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Archived