💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Singapore Date Happening?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Neroneau

So Australians could be getting a concert, in neighbouring Singapore hahahahahaha happy 7 hour flight to all little monster Sydneysiders

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

So Australians could be getting a concert, in neighbouring Singapore hahahahahaha happy 7 hour flight to all little monster Sydneysiders

This really shows how far Australia is from everything :air:

erfaan
42 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Singapore is like a $400 return flight. I'll take it 

this is EXCELLENT news. I hope she is able to maybe add one Philippines date and maybe one Thailand or Indonesia date. She'd sell out ALL of them. And since she is in the region why not some Australia shows? She could do a mini residency there and it would gross like 14M+ 

I know her health though but it is so tempting :giveup: 

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

confirmed?

Didn't they confirm they are not scheduling any more dates? 

Shiva Ruppeni
7 hours ago, erfaan said:

Yes!! I got that email too. I truly find it so odd they haven't announced anything yet when she has 6 days off between Hershey/Tokyo. A Sydney date on the 31st of August would be INCRED. 

you're right! I'm guessing she can slot in SG maybe 1st / 2nd sept

Will be so much cheaper to fly to SG from Malaysia :stalkga:

Neroneau
6 hours ago, erfaan said:

Singapore is like a $400 return flight. I'll take it 

That really is cheap for a long distance :o

Neroneau
2 hours ago, dit said:

this is EXCELLENT news. I hope she is able to maybe add one Philippines date and maybe one Thailand or Indonesia date. She'd sell out ALL of them. And since she is in the region why not some Australia shows? She could do a mini residency there and it would gross like 14M+ 

I know her health though but it is so tempting :giveup: 

Her pull there is amazing.
Taiwan greeted her with honours, made a Lady Gaga day a thing. Djakarta was going to be her biggest show to date then but had to be cancelled because of terrorist threat. Philippines police wanted to arrest her for blasphemy or something. That was part of the Asian leg of BTWB tour

i-c-o-n-i-c

LandonM170

Maybe another date or two could be added but I am not trying to clown with tour dates as I am doing that with Taylor's 2023 Tour (rumored) right now on Twitter

TAIPEI

if so it might be aug 31 or sep 1.
i've heard that a presidential suite in singapore has been already booked between those twe days, but nobody can tell its going to be gaga. maybe its just another rumor or just for others.

also feel very sad and mad that no date for us in taiwan, but its predictable :toofunny:

RAMROD
15 hours ago, Neroneau said:

Given you manage a ticket :ohwell:

That show will be targeted by all South East Asian fans, that I feel that some Singaporean can't even get one. Jut watch. Unless she'll do 3 or more dates there  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 6/17/2022 at 10:06 PM, boyerased said:

Yes, but I’m worried with the venue. 

any arena im alright with that but  concert grounds? :messga:

welp she'll never go back here anyway :fatcat:

Less is more / Less is a bore

ELECTROHEART

Wasn't confirmed days ago by someone reliable that there are no more dates for the tour?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived