💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

TCB: No time for any more shows

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I really wanted to go but I've accepted the fact that I will not see this tour. It sucks but whatever. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

She's not coming to Oceania at all??? Wow Aus/NZ really lost this time. 

F.uck

Guess I'm missing another one of her tours. She just really doesn't care about getting around any more.

I was really hoping that TCB would be her 'final hoorah' as she segues into more acting and less music (which is obviously going to happen, lets not fool ourselves). I really thought she was going to do an extensive tour as her last big pop tour before going full-time actor and mother

I was asked by a friend to go with him to see her in America next year and declined, hoping for an NZ or at least Aus date... I might regret this forever :smh:

WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, GAGA

People who live in the US and major cities around the world win every time when it comes to music

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

TAIPEI
13 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

It's so sad seeing people saying we can't be disappointed because Gaga is not going to África, other Asian countries and Latin America when they literally get a show in their cities every time Gaga tours. Some of us have never been able to see her or have waited 9 years to see her live again.

I understand Gaga's health comes first, but it doesn't mean I can't feel sad because she's not coming to my country. As long as this sadness is expressed in a respectful way towards Gaga, I don't see why we can't say it.

exactly this. those who are blameing us been complaining her to not coming to our countries thats really double hurts, especially who living in europe / us and going to attend the show, i dont get why u spokes. you will never know how sad and upset we are feeling just because we're an international fan so we're really far from the chromatica ball and most of her tours. one of the most disappointed thing the way she's going to perfrom in tokyo no matter what but ignoring us at the same time even its very close in asia.

DiamondHeart326

You guys. I understand the disappointment especially for international fans but i have to say this in hope you guys can come to terms with this and try to understand, I have fibromyalgia and I don't think you guys fully grasp just how amazing it is that gaga can even do what she is actually doing. Think of her last two major tours after BTWB, artrave she had issues, and Joanne she never even fully finished, that takes a huge toll on your body. Staying physically active is key in managing your symptoms and keeping your pain lower, but being over active can actually do the opposite and cause horrible flares and I fully speak from experience. I've pushed myself to do things so I wouldn't disappoint my family or friends and I paid very dearly after it. Some days it's hard to even get out of bed. Some days just taking a shower takes everything out of me that my day is totally over immediately after I get done. As much as we'd all love more shows we don't want gaga to harm herself as a result cuz if she does and the wrong thing happens she could face the reality of never being able to perform in her normal way ever again. I'm not even just talking about just the dancing and performing either, traveling in itself can be the most detrimental thing for fibromyalgia. Sometimes when I am bad just sitting in a car for 20 minutes kills me so I can't even imagine having to take a 14 hour flight or whatnot.  I think everyone should come to expect this type of tour layout from her from here on out cuz I know it sucks but you have no idea just how horrible it must make gaga feel to know she can't please us all. I know how much shame I feel when I have to tell my friends or my family that I can't do something, it feels horrible and you feel useless and broken and I can't imagine how that must feel for her on that large of a scale, so please try to understand, j mean obviously I can't say for sure this isn't why she can't do more dates, and very possibly she is working on another project but I just got a feeling as someone who is clairsentient that there's a deeper reason gaga isn't doing more dates, but try and be empathetic to her in Case this is the case with her cuz I guarantee you IFFF it is, she's cried about this far more than you all could ever know. I am not calling anybody in particular out here but rather on Twitter and in other places I see people being horrible to her and it breaks my heart cuz if you lived with what she has, you'd be totally in awe and wonder at how she is even doing what she does cuz fibromyalgia is the worst. Pain over 99% of your body (and different kinds too, achey, stabbing, nerve pain, bone pain, joint pain, some days you feel physically ill and nauseous cuz the pain manifests that way) and you develop fibro fog which is the absolute worst, it's like every thought leaves your brain and you struggle to think, speak, focus, forget why you even got up from your chair, forget your stuff, forget why you entered a room, it's like being stoned off your ass without the pleasure of the high. You have horrible anxiety.  Depression happens and it isn't even cuz of the serotonin imbalance it's just cuz the physical pain manifests as emotional pain, you have hot flashes, cold flashes, sometimes both at the same time,  flu like symptoms,  any drastic change in the weather will kill your body, rain, humidity, and any drastic temperature changes kill you too, freezing cold makes you ache and throb and radiate with pain   excessive heat will bring on the flu like symptoms you'll be achey, nauseous, feel like you have a fever,  then there's the fact cuz this all becomes normal for you, and it's never the same symptoms daily you spend almost every day worrying and wondering is this just my fibro or is this something serious I should see my doctor about, this is why many FM patients get labeled as drug seekers cuz when you're uneducated about what FM is you panic thinking something is wrong and go to the emergency room or to a doctor afraid you have something serious and when they can't find anything they automatically think you're faking it to get opiate painkillers and it sucks cuz then no one takes you seriously and it takes way longer to get properly diagnosed but even after the diagnosis you still have the issues with always trying to decipher if you need to just dismiss it cuz it's just your FM or if you should seek a dr cuz it's something more concerning.  I lost my best friend in the entire world 3 years ago, she had FM too and she dismissed her pain as a flare for a few months, she went to the emergency room cuz she thought she was getting a UTI or a bladder infection and they found cancer, well they discovered it was in her kidneys and bladder and her brain, turns out she had skin cancer and dismissed her pain as just FM and it went into her blood stream and no **** from her diagnosis til the day she passed away was no longer than 9 days I barely made it to say goodbye and by the time I got there it had spread to her brain so she couldn't even talk I only knew she knew I was there from her squeezing my hand and her flipping me off with her middle finger, she passed away the very following morning I only got an hour with her. Ever since I've battled anxiety every day worrying if I'm going to die cuz I dismiss something as my FM pain and it's something more serious. After gaga lost Sonia I truly hope she doesn't have this same fear. My heart breaks for gaga knowing she suffers from FM I just thank God she's got money and access to the best doctors cuz I don't have that and it makes all the difference. So please guys, try and understand why she might choose to tour differently now than she has in the past and if it is cuz of her FM cuz if she has her way she'd never choose this nor would she want to disappoint any of us.  I love all you monsters, this site has gotten me through some very bad days and I love hearing your guys opinions on art and entertainment and I love hearing your stories and I truly can't imagine how much joy you all must bring gaga when she's having bad days and I'd hate for her to feel worst or bad if she sees anyone hurt by stuff like this. 

Much love everyone! 

Xoxo

-Jeremy-

Starmie25
4 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

You guys. I understand the disappointment especially for international fans but i have to say this in hope you guys can come to terms with this and try to understand, I have fibromyalgia and I don't think you guys fully grasp just how amazing it is that gaga can even do what she is actually doing. Think of her last two major tours after BTWB, artrave she had issues, and Joanne she never even fully finished, that takes a huge toll on your body. Staying physically active is key in managing your symptoms and keeping your pain lower, but being over active can actually do the opposite and cause horrible flares and I fully speak from experience. I've pushed myself to do things so I wouldn't disappoint my family or friends and I paid very dearly after it. Some days it's hard to even get out of bed. Some days just taking a shower takes everything out of me that my day is totally over immediately after I get done. As much as we'd all love more shows we don't want gaga to harm herself as a result cuz if she does and the wrong thing happens she could face the reality of never being able to perform in her normal way ever again. I'm not even just talking about just the dancing and performing either, traveling in itself can be the most detrimental thing for fibromyalgia. Sometimes when I am bad just sitting in a car for 20 minutes kills me so I can't even imagine having to take a 14 hour flight or whatnot.  I think everyone should come to expect this type of tour layout from her from here on out cuz I know it sucks but you have no idea just how horrible it must make gaga feel to know she can't please us all. I know how much shame I feel when I have to tell my friends or my family that I can't do something, it feels horrible and you feel useless and broken and I can't imagine how that must feel for her on that large of a scale, so please try to understand, j mean obviously I can't say for sure this isn't why she can't do more dates, and very possibly she is working on another project but I just got a feeling as someone who is clairsentient that there's a deeper reason gaga isn't doing more dates, but try and be empathetic to her in Case this is the case with her cuz I guarantee you IFFF it is, she's cried about this far more than you all could ever know. I am not calling anybody in particular out here but rather on Twitter and in other places I see people being horrible to her and it breaks my heart cuz if you lived with what she has, you'd be totally in awe and wonder at how she is even doing what she does cuz fibromyalgia is the worst. Pain over 99% of your body (and different kinds too, achey, stabbing, nerve pain, bone pain, joint pain, some days you feel physically ill and nauseous cuz the pain manifests that way) and you develop fibro fog which is the absolute worst, it's like every thought leaves your brain and you struggle to think, speak, focus, forget why you even got up from your chair, forget your stuff, forget why you entered a room, it's like being stoned off your ass without the pleasure of the high. You have horrible anxiety.  Depression happens and it isn't even cuz of the serotonin imbalance it's just cuz the physical pain manifests as emotional pain, you have hot flashes, cold flashes, sometimes both at the same time,  flu like symptoms,  any drastic change in the weather will kill your body, rain, humidity, and any drastic temperature changes kill you too, freezing cold makes you ache and throb and radiate with pain   excessive heat will bring on the flu like symptoms you'll be achey, nauseous, feel like you have a fever,  then there's the fact cuz this all becomes normal for you, and it's never the same symptoms daily you spend almost every day worrying and wondering is this just my fibro or is this something serious I should see my doctor about, this is why many FM patients get labeled as drug seekers cuz when you're uneducated about what FM is you panic thinking something is wrong and go to the emergency room or to a doctor afraid you have something serious and when they can't find anything they automatically think you're faking it to get opiate painkillers and it sucks cuz then no one takes you seriously and it takes way longer to get properly diagnosed but even after the diagnosis you still have the issues with always trying to decipher if you need to just dismiss it cuz it's just your FM or if you should seek a dr cuz it's something more concerning.  I lost my best friend in the entire world 3 years ago, she had FM too and she dismissed her pain as a flare for a few months, she went to the emergency room cuz she thought she was getting a UTI or a bladder infection and they found cancer, well they discovered it was in her kidneys and bladder and her brain, turns out she had skin cancer and dismissed her pain as just FM and it went into her blood stream and no **** from her diagnosis til the day she passed away was no longer than 9 days I barely made it to say goodbye and by the time I got there it had spread to her brain so she couldn't even talk I only knew she knew I was there from her squeezing my hand and her flipping me off with her middle finger, she passed away the very following morning I only got an hour with her. Ever since I've battled anxiety every day worrying if I'm going to die cuz I dismiss something as my FM pain and it's something more serious. After gaga lost Sonia I truly hope she doesn't have this same fear. My heart breaks for gaga knowing she suffers from FM I just thank God she's got money and access to the best doctors cuz I don't have that and it makes all the difference. So please guys, try and understand why she might choose to tour differently now than she has in the past and if it is cuz of her FM cuz if she has her way she'd never choose this nor would she want to disappoint any of us.  I love all you monsters, this site has gotten me through some very bad days and I love hearing your guys opinions on art and entertainment and I love hearing your stories and I truly can't imagine how much joy you all must bring gaga when she's having bad days and I'd hate for her to feel worst or bad if she sees anyone hurt by stuff like this. 

Much love everyone! 

Xoxo

-Jeremy-

This comment deserves its own thread 🙌

Pedroply
20 hours ago, Debithius said:

Okey so... honestly...why hasn't she been to Latin America since 2012?  At this point I just feel really bad for her Brazilian fans. If she has the time to squeeze in Japan and Korea during her tours in general she could also add shows in LATAM.

bc we are poor 

Sepsami

I feel for south-America, don't tell me she wouldn't sell out a stadium there, she hasn't been there since what BTWB? :messga:

InstantDejavu

Shame. I really hoped she would come to Belgium.

I sadnly don't have the money to travel right now :( 

James Gibson
5 hours ago, pachinko said:

If she can go to Japan and Korea then she can go to Brazil. End of story. :green:

No because the costs are too expensive for a show that might not profit as much, unlike Tokyo.

LATAM economy is in a really complicated moment that makes touring impossible for a one off show. She'd have to do a full leg and might not even sell out since the tickets would be terribly expensive to cover it.

I will give it to you that she couldve done Rock in Rio tho cause its a settled budget and theyd pay her fairly, besides the easy sold out.

I don't think that the economy of Latin America is the reason why they don't add dates here.

With a single date in Argentina and Brazil (although they are expensive) it would fill a stadium.

Look at Coldplay, they announced the NINTH STADIUM DATE in Argentina.

I think we will see Gaga again here at Rock in Rio, or at least I hope so.

Pennywise
On 6/17/2022 at 8:23 PM, Suuus said:

Of course you are allowed to exspress your sadness about gaga not coming to your country i think this was more geared towards the people who are a little hostile about it

It's okay you can just @ me the next time :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
On 6/17/2022 at 6:03 PM, PopReaper said:

Supercharged clean clownery! :sis:

I really should rebrand myself like this :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Suuus
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

It's okay you can just @ me the next time :poot:

I wast just speaking in general not to anyone specific 

Archived