StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Brazil sweetie, I’m devastated…

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Night Vision

I guess it sucks for some fans but I think it's because she is filming Joker at the end of the year

Alfonso
7 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Wait. What is she doing after September then?

Probably filming the joker movie like @Night Vision said

This straight up sucks and I guess it confirms the short period is mainly because of Gaga’s focus on other projects? I really hope she can go on a longer tour / plan a longer era sometime again (worldwide and not NA wise; because even LN knows her touring power) 

Reality
10 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Wait. What is she doing after September then?

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

🖤👹

PopReaper

Hope it's because she'll be filming the Joker sequel and not because of another Jazz & Piano leg :poot:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Butters Stotch

This truly breaks my heart :fail:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

EGOT2027

i wonder if she’s squeezing in a smaller role before joker? for some reason i thought we said joker was filming early 2023

LunaUniverse

I think she still has Vegas shows on her contract, so maybe that’s why she can’t fit anymore dates after September?

1# Samoyed Stan

G U C C I

Everything regarding the joker has said that filming will begin in early 2023 and I would think that would mean starting in the first quarter. So she will probably take Q4 of this year to prepare. This is actually great news though because it mean Joker 2 will most likely be released by the end of next year. 

Also she could do another leg in Vegas after Chromatica. 

Pennywise

Well, we already knew that outside of a few big and/or very central cities, no one cares about the international fans, so... :bear:

Anyway I hope she at least films it. Like, it's a tragedy that we haven't had a proper concert film since The Monster Ball :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

EGOT2027

imagine if they had just a few more weeks and could have cut 5 american shows and between that and the extra time done:

-brazil

-argentina

-mexico

-new zealand

-australia

-south africa

i know the old white dudes at live nation would never approve that since it costs a lot of money to move everything to other continents just for a show or two but………my god it would be epic to return to every continent besides antarctica once again.

edit: also i would also love to see her return to the olympic stadium in seoul again. i’ll never forget hiding in my childhood bedroom watching crappy random streams of opening night of the btwb at that stadium 

NATAH

damn i wonder if she's starting work on LG7... she always seems to be secretly booked and busy

mother, what must i do?

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Probably filming the joker movie like @Night Vision said

This straight up sucks and I guess it confirms the short period is mainly because of Gaga’s focus on other projects? I really hope she can go on a longer tour / plan a longer era sometime again (worldwide and not NA wise; because even LN knows her touring power) 

I mean, in case you forgot, she suffers from a condition that literally made her cancel an entire leg of her last world tour. The short run is not just about her schedule, it’s literally to make sure she can finish this tour in one piece.

Archived