💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

TCB: No time for any more shows

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bradley
10 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Hope it's because she'll be filming the Joker sequel and not because of another Jazz & Piano leg :poot:

Or it could be the exciting re-launch of Haus Labs for a third time!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

it's most likely to do with contract issues and which partners they had back in 2020 that they are now obliged to finish their contracts with ... i'm no lawyer but given the contracts that leaked from the ARTPOP era it seemed like planning a tour is very complex and it's not easy to add another show in a different continent. The tour was planned as a summer tour when promo is in full effect and we know that she was also doing Coachella so they were going for a festival focus as well maybe Rock in Rio was also in the talks who knows.. Don't forget this tour is a product of promoting an era that was cut off in the midst of it.. There probably are contractual obligations from back then that may interfere with playing a show somewhere else... she's been booked and busy and couldn't care less about reviving an era that is basically over but she does it nevertheless and yet her going to all the places most likely comes from a business plan and schedule background than from a personal choice

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Maybe one last announcement of dates is coming.

Let's light our Bloody Mary candles or whatever the saying is 🔥🙌

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

They're just promoting the song, nothing more than that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Pennywise
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

We just got Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and BTW10 in the last two years sis :enigma:

And there is a reason it all felt like nothing :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

elijahfan
13 hours ago, Igor said:

And yet they added a bunch of dates in the us and europe. Will the illness trigger only if she comes south?

Don’t act like you don’t know how the business works… It’s much more profitable to add a couple dates to existing tour legs than traveling to SA or Australia for just a couple shows.

elijahfan
13 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Please, I think almost everyone knows that at this point.. which is why I didn't even mention it in the first place (I'm not saying this in a mean way btw, I just don't see the point of your answer)

What triggered my answer is the fact you said her schedule was the main reason for the short tour, and it’s not.

DoremonLove

Im never going to get to see her i have accepted so moving on hope this means shes booked for joker 2.:shrug:

How can anoyone not love gaga

PopReaper
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

Or it could be the exciting re-launch of Haus Labs for a third time!

Supercharged clean clownery! :sis:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Debithius

Okey so... honestly...why hasn't she been to Latin America since 2012?  At this point I just feel really bad for her Brazilian fans. If she has the time to squeeze in Japan and Korea during her tours in general she could also add shows in LATAM.

Butters Stotch

It's so sad seeing people saying we can't be disappointed because Gaga is not going to África, other Asian countries and Latin America when they literally get a show in their cities every time Gaga tours. Some of us have never been able to see her or have waited 9 years to see her live again.

I understand Gaga's health comes first, but it doesn't mean I can't feel sad because she's not coming to my country. As long as this sadness is expressed in a respectful way towards Gaga, I don't see why we can't say it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Suuus
30 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

It's so sad seeing people saying we can't be disappointed because Gaga is not going to África, other Asian countries and Latin America when they literally get a show in their cities every time Gaga tours. Some of us have never been able to see her or have waited 9 years to see her live again.

I understand Gaga's health comes first, but it doesn't mean I can't feel sad because she's not coming to my country. As long as this sadness is expressed in a respectful way towards Gaga, I don't see why we can't say it.

Of course you are allowed to exspress your sadness about gaga not coming to your country i think this was more geared towards the people who are a little hostile about it

Archived