Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

TCB: No time for any more shows

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Honestly, as a fan from the Philippines, i feel very sad about this...to the point that ive accepted the fact that Gaga will never set foot here again. I am sad for Brazil, as i really really see how they love her and deserve a visit from her. I hope in a way it will be made more clear to us why cant it happen in this tour cycle.

On a positive note, i am just glad that we live in the same time as Gaga and the Internet.

Sigh :crossed:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok since she is doing this then I REALLY hope they film this tour so that fans can at least get a professional recording of the show to watch...it's actually really sad for international fans...especially those in Latin America (Brazil more specifically). 

PartySick
3 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Again. A movie delaying her music projects, it sucks for many fans, we all know

Speak for yourself. Some of us are excited to see her acting spots :legend:

I'm praying she takes this role. I loved Joker and to see her take on such an iconic character as Harley Quinn in that new dramatic universe would be beyond amazing :giveup:

🖤

PartySick
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Meanwhile I'm here waiting for a new album :cyanlights:

We just got Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and BTW10 in the last two years sis :enigma:

🖤

PartySick
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

It’s clear to everyone but some delusional people that after ARTPOP she lost her connection with fans and that’s not something that is her fault. After all the negativity and all the disgusting behaviour from her own fans at the time I’d be doing the same thing. But now it’s time for y’all to understand this once and for all - It’s all about business now, not love like it used to be. Make up, watches, champagne, tour with 5 shows, etc and that is something we as fans need to understand now. Like honestly ask yourself when was the last time she talked to us on Twitter/Instagram just because she wanted to (not because she had something to promote)? Probably back in 2013-14. And before y’all drag me like I know some of you will.. I don’t even blame her for that, I’d be doing the same thing. 

The only thing I don't like about this is I feel like it implies she only does the music/entertainment for the money. I don't think that's your intention though.

I still truly believe she loves to create music and take on roles in movie and TV. She's an artist first, she creates.

But yeah, social media is something she's sworn off of entirety unless her brand demands it. And like you said, I don't blame her :laughga:

However, I do feel like the connection is still there. At shows, especially. She's just as personable and caring towards fans as she ever was, she just doesn't Tweet them anymore.

🖤

CautiousLurker
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We just got Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and BTW10 in the last two years sis :enigma:

Omg you're right, now that you mentioned it, suddenly I no longer look forward to original music, idk what I was thinking honestly :enigma:

Born This Way

Praying it’s cuz she has to prepare for Joker :giveup: I’m gonna cry if that doesn’t happen

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

3 hours ago, erfaan said:

I don't get this argument when she's literally flying half way across the globe from North America to Tokyo and then flying right back for more shows in North America. 

How could they not add an Australian date when she's so close and already in this part of the globe? :flop:

Australia even if ur in Asia is sooooooo far.

i think she shouldve remove a couple of US dates and replace with Mexico and Brazil

erfaan
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Australia even if ur in Asia is sooooooo far.

i think she shouldve remove a couple of US dates and replace with Mexico and Brazil

It is but almost half way from NA. She hasn't been here in years and would sell out in minutes :giveup:

Tinnitus15

Yall she still has some jazz concerts left from her contract!I think joker gonna be filmed next year around summer.Many reports say that the movie won’t be out till 2024!

jeremiahsaint1000

she needs to tour brazil before they unstan her lol her brazilian fans are the most devoted for sure

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Regina George said:

It’s clear to everyone but some delusional people that after ARTPOP she lost her connection with fans and that’s not something that is her fault. After all the negativity and all the disgusting behaviour from her own fans at the time I’d be doing the same thing. But now it’s time for y’all to understand this once and for all - It’s all about business now, not love like it used to be. Make up, watches, champagne, tour with 5 shows, etc and that is something we as fans need to understand now. Like honestly ask yourself when was the last time she talked to us on Twitter/Instagram just because she wanted to (not because she had something to promote)? Probably back in 2013-14. And before y’all drag me like I know some of you will.. I don’t even blame her for that, I’d be doing the same thing. 

This. Every word in this comment is gold. It was so emotionally draining to defend her everyday as the sky of the pop world fell against her and her fans. Cant imagine how it affected her personally…

Jose Alberto

I hope she turns Chromatica into a visual album to make it up to us... :ally:

CatelynnMarie

i feel really terrible for international fans that haven't gotten the chance to see her EVER or that she's just not been there in a while. like that truly sucks and i'm just so sorry :runhug:

Archived