đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

TCB: No time for any more shows

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Allan
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Anyway I hope she at least films it. Like, it's a tragedy that we haven't had a proper concert film since The Monster Ball :vegas:

Now this is what bothers me... I mean, she could at least livestream it live so we could record and watch later, and tbh I would even pay for a private livestream like some artists were doing during the pandemic. Bobby if you're reading this, it doesn't have to be super produced, just take the footage and release it. :enigma:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART
2 hours ago, Night Vision said:

I guess it sucks for some fans but I think it's because she is filming Joker at the end of the year

Again. A movie delaying her music projects, it sucks for many fans, we all know

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Fanta

On one hand I feel good for her because it seems like she has a healthy routine that balances work and privacy. On the other hand, I feel bad for international fans - especially her supportive base in Brazil.

Is it really that difficult to squeeze in a show for them, or is there some mysterious reason why she avoids them like the plague. I’m genuinely curious. 

Fanta
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

It’s clear to everyone but some delusional people that after ARTPOP she lost her connection with fans and that’s not something that is her fault. After all the negativity and all the disgusting behaviour from her own fans at the time I’d be doing the same thing. But now it’s time for y’all to understand this once and for all - It’s all about business now, not love like it used to be. Make up, watches, champagne, tour with 5 shows, etc and that is something we as fans need to understand now. Like honestly ask yourself when was the last time she talked to us on Twitter/Instagram just because she wanted to (not because she had something to promote)? Probably back in 2013-14. And before y’all drag me like I know some of you will.. I don’t even blame her for that, I’d be doing the same thing. 

All of this would be fine if her musical projects were consistent in delivery, IMO. 

As much as I criticise Beyoncé’s approach, I can never deny how her fans are consistently eating when she releases music (videos, films, photo-shoots, red carpet appearances, live performances). We literally get scattered content and if we desire more some fans weaponise her illness to shut you up, which I find extremely distasteful.

I wish we can call a spade a spade without fans thinking it’s an attack on Gaga’s personal character. It’s always been about the music and work ethic. 

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Fanta said:

All of this would be fine if her musical projects were consistent in delivery, IMO. 

As much as I criticise Beyoncé’s approach, I can never deny how her fans are consistently eating when she releases music (videos, films, photo-shoots, red carpet appearances, live performances). We literally get scattered content and if we desire more some fans weaponise her illness to shut you up, which I find extremely distasteful.

I wish we can call a spade a spade without fans thinking it’s an attack on Gaga’s personal character. It’s always been about the music and work ethic. 

I’ve learned the hard way that unfortunately we can’t have civil discussions on here when it comes to criticism but yea I agree with what you said

CautiousLurker

Meanwhile I'm here waiting for a new album :cyanlights:

LandonM170

Literally she could have cut the Hershey & Boston shows for Sydney and Rock in Rio in Brazil.

Sorry Boston and Hershey but you guys are close to New York (about 3 hours from Hershey to East Rutherford and about 4 from Boston by car) unlike the south where the 3 closest shows I have is 4 hours to Atlanta, 9 hours to Chicago, or 11 hours to Dallas (by car).

Gaga, sweetheart, I love you, but you and other celebrity that live in the same city of LA need to understand that there is more than Western Europe, USA, Toronto (maybe Vancouver sometimes), and Japan.

LandonM170
37 minutes ago, Fanta said:

On one hand I feel good for her because it seems like she has a healthy routine that balances work and privacy. On the other hand, I feel bad for international fans - especially her supportive base in Brazil.

Is it really that difficult to squeeze in a show for them, or is there some mysterious reason why she avoids them like the plague. I’m genuinely curious. 

This is like Poland with Ariana Grande canceling it on her Dangerous Woman Tour (for good reason like Gaga did for Joanne World Tour) and then her Sweetener Tour just canceling for unknown reason.

erfaan

I don't get this argument when she's literally flying half way across the globe from North America to Tokyo and then flying right back for more shows in North America. 

How could they not add an Australian date when she's so close and already in this part of the globe? :flop:

NATAH
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Again. A movie delaying her music projects, it sucks for many fans, we all know

how do you know this is delaying a music project? :huh:

mother, what must i do?

Personally I think she is already doing too many dates for her health conditions and I hope she doesn't feel pressured and get into trouble because of it

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

It’s all about business now, not love like it used to be. Make up, watches, champagne, tour with 5 shows, etc

She's literally doing 20 shows :air:

Starmie25

Also do some of you realise she'll probably be doing those intense ice baths every other day during this tour.

Think.

Suuus
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Oh, and in case y'all forgot, fans from the U.S., the U.K. and Europe don't get to lecture others about Gaga's illness when they get everything and the rest gets nothing :vegas:

Like, everyone knows that she's ill. People complaining about not being able to see her are not the enemy, they are her fans as much as any of you are, and they deserve to see her too. So, the fact is that, while y'all get every chance to see her, you also somehow have the nerve to complain about others' complaints. Get off that high horse of privilege and get over yourselves.

Hate to brake it to you european fans barely get anything from her so dont tell us what to do

Suuus
1 hour ago, Allan said:

Now this is what bothers me... I mean, she could at least livestream it live so we could record and watch later, and tbh I would even pay for a private livestream like some artists were doing during the pandemic. Bobby if you're reading this, it doesn't have to be super produced, just take the footage and release it. :enigma:

Maybe her record label doesnt allow her to do so

Archived