interview

TCB: No time for any more shows

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Oh, and in case y'all forgot, fans from the U.S., the U.K. and Europe don't get to lecture others about Gaga's illness when they get everything and the rest gets nothing :vegas:

Like, everyone knows that she's ill. People complaining about not being able to see her are not the enemy, they are her fans as much as any of you are, and they deserve to see her too. So, the fact is that, while y'all get every chance to see her, you also somehow have the nerve to complain about others' complaints. Get off that high horse of privilege and get over yourselves.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I don't think she'll have the same support in Brazil in her next releases as she had with chromatica. 

NichuuB
Just now, Pennywise said:

Oh, and in case y'all forgot, fans from the U.S., the U.K. and Europe don't get to lecture others about Gaga's illness when they get everything and the rest gets nothing :vegas:

Like, everyone knows that she's ill. People complaining about not being able to see her are not the enemy, they are her fans as much as any of you are, and they deserve to see her too. So, the fact is that, while y'all get every chance to see her, you also somehow have the nerve to complain about others' complaints. Get off that high horse of privilege and get over yourselves.

This. Why her illness (thats a serious thing) makes ok to do 6 shows on Europe and ELEVEN shows in north america, but asking for two shoes on LATAM or two shows on Oceania is insensitive and petty?

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, Igor said:

I don't think she'll have the same support in Brazil in her next releases as she had with chromatica. 

and she didnt even need to bring the whole stage and team, she could easily make one single show on RiR and her fans here would be fine

Property of @Whale

Pennywise
Just now, NicoB said:

This. Why her illness (thats a serious thing) makes ok to do 6 shows on Europe and ELEVEN shows in north america, but asking for two shoes on LATAM or two shows on Oceania is insensitive and petty?

Some people are like "but the costs!!". Well, if she really does like her fans that much as y'all like to say, she can bear earning a few millions less from a few concerts, can't she? Anyway, those people are not worth arguing with honestly. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

La Rosalia

This is kinda heartbreaking honestly, and not only that but it’s also a huge missed opportunity.

Brazil and Mexico are huge streaming markets, they’re bigger than the UK for instance. Her coming to both countries would be a massive event and I’m sure she would even chart several of her songs in the Spotify top 200 of both countries. Coldplay had around 15-20 songs on the Spotify  in Mexico when they went there. But oh well, it is what it is :shrug: 

Ricardo
21 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i know the old white dudes at live nation would never approve that since it costs a lot of money to move everything to other continents just for a show or two but………my god it would be epic to return to every continent besides antarctica once again.

edit: also i would also love to see her return to the olympic stadium in seoul again. i’ll never forget hiding in my childhood bedroom watching crappy random streams of opening night of the btwb at that stadium 

yet I still don't understand how come she never comes to Mexico since BTWB given the distance is not that big

damn we just had like 4 Justin Bieber shows, Dua is coming by the end of the year in two major cities, Coldplay had like 7 shows. It stills makes no sense to me. She's just not interested in touring Mexico at all or her and her team being greedy with the earnings because I don't buy the logistics theory 

NichuuB
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some people are like "but the costs!!". Well, if she really does like her fans that much as y'all like to say, she can bear earning a few millions less from a few concerts, can't she? Anyway, those people are not worth arguing with honestly. 

And it makes it even more sad knowing how much her fans from Latam are dedicated to her and been paid dust. Even more sad after the cancelation of her show at RiR at the Joanne tour, cuz there were fans from all over south america that used the few they had to come to the show and ended with nothing 

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

yet I still don't understand how come she never comes to Mexico since BTWB given the distance is not that big

damn we just had like 4 Justin Bieber shows, Dua is coming by the end of the year in two major cities, Coldplay had like 7 shows. It stills makes no sense to me. She's just not interested in touring Mexico at all or her and her team being greedy with the earnings because I don't buy the logistics theory 

True. You can use the logistics excuse to Brazil and Australia, but there's no way this excuse can be used to Mexico's case

Property of @Whale

Alfonso
29 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, in case you forgot, she suffers from a condition that literally made her cancel an entire leg of her last world tour. The short run is not just about her schedule, it’s literally to make sure she can finish this tour in one piece.

Please, I think almost everyone knows that at this point.. which is why I didn't even mention it in the first place (I'm not saying this in a mean way btw, I just don't see the point of your answer) 

However, since we're speaking about the schedule.. she's going to be traveling and performing from one place to the other, in such a short run like you just said, and I just can't see that going in the direction of keeping her healthy (I mean, Live Nation/Her team should probably know by now how to handle everything and hopefully nothing happens, but again, I think it would be much easier for her body if she had more days to rest between dates) 

In concrete, more spread-out dates and schedule availability could help them make her next world tours better for her health I guess

EDIT: reading the second page, we can all agree this all comes down to wanting to come down to other places to perform and promote the work, so, as sad as it is, let's hope it changes someday... funny because I think Taylor will come sooner than gaga at this point :flop:

EGOT2027

i think people are confusing pointing out that the greedy live nation dudes are maybe worried about logistics and profits and us actually supporting that lol. obviously everyone on this site wishes she was going everywhere…theorizing what lame excuse has maybe led to this situation ≠ supporting the decision lol

46 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, in case you forgot, she suffers from a condition that literally made her cancel an entire leg of her last world tour. The short run is not just about her schedule, it’s literally to make sure she can finish this tour in one piece.

And yet they added a bunch of dates in the us and europe. Will the illness trigger only if she comes south?

Jack3257
28 minutes ago, NicoB said:

As someone living with fibromyalgia, I can say that personally, traveling can be difficult.  It’s different for everyone and I can’t speak for Gaga’s case, but I am usually in pain when I fly and it takes a while to recover.  I think the trip to Oceania might take too much of a toll on her body.  Latin America is a different story though.

Archived