Top Posters In This Topic

• LateToCult

• RAMROD

• beli8

• TheOriginalOne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YAAAAS MY CITY, HOUSTON 

Montreal was selected as one of the three candidate cities for Canada but then they withdrew themselves. Vancouver took their place after deciding they wanted the money from tourists. Chicago’s previo

beli8

Yay! Fingers crossed for Argentina to play in either Atlanta or Miami. I wanna try to go. It would be a dream come true!

LateToCult
2 hours ago, beli8 said:

Yay! Fingers crossed for Argentina to play in either Atlanta or Miami. I wanna try to go. It would be a dream come true!

That kind of info won’t be known until 2026. Do you live in Argentina or travel there often? I believe Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Chile are putting putting forth a joint bid for the 2030 games!

ELECTROHEART

Lmao this feels like: USA (and some other cities outside) WORLD CUP 2026 :bear:

BARRACA | CHOC<O>LATE | SPOOK FACTORY | ESPIRAL | PUZZLE | ACTV | N.O.D. | HEAVEN | THE FACE
  • Like 1
LateToCult
43 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Lmao this feels like: USA (and some other cities outside) WORLD CUP 2026 :bear:

I mean, Vancouver and Toronto were the only major Canadian cities that both wanted to host and are able to pull off an event like this. Mexico’s three cities are pretty much the country’s big three. You could make an argument for Puebla but that’s about it. The US just had too many options. Besides, we’re much larger than both combined in just about every category.

• Like 1
RAMROD

BAY AREAAAAA!! :applause:

Look forward to grindr with some of the zaddies from around the world! :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
gumzy3000

Surprised Montreal and Chicago are not on this... 

As someone who lives in Toronto by the way, I don’t know a single person here who wants this. :laughga:

trolly troll troll
RAMROD

Now who's gonna sing the theme song?? Artists and their agents are started to bid, I believe :sis:

Yoncé, Gaga, Rhenna, Doja, Cardi, Meghan, Lil Nas, Dua, Billie, & Olivia collab please! :applause:

LateToCult
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Surprised Montreal and Chicago are not on this... 

As someone who lives in Toronto by the way, I don’t know a single person here who wants this. :laughga:

Montreal was selected as one of the three candidate cities for Canada but then they withdrew themselves. Vancouver took their place after deciding they wanted the money from tourists. Chicago’s previous mayor said no to FIFA years ago so they never made it to candidate status.

Also it’s speculated that Vancouver will get a majority of the Canadian games anyway because BMO Field is tiny so residents won’t suffer too long I guess. :poot:

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
bionic
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Now who's gonna sing the theme song?? Artists and their agents are started to bid, I believe :sis:

Yoncé, Gaga, Rhenna, Doja, Cardi, Meghan, Lil Nas, Dua, Billie, & Olivia collab please! :applause:

Ava Max ft. Bebe Rexha

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
Benji

I love how this is spread out.  I hope the matches will be midday so Europe can watch live in their time zones.

• Like 2
LateToCult
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

BAY AREAAAAA!! :applause:

Look forward to grindr with some of the zaddies from around the world! :pole:

Oop. Those dl menz gonna fill our guts. :derpga:

19 minutes ago, Benji said:

I love how this is spread out.  I hope the matches will be midday so Europe can watch live in their time zones.

I’m sure FIFA will prioritize European watchers given how many heavy hitting teams come out of that continent. 

• LMAO 1
RAMROD
44 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Oop. Those dl menz gonna fill our guts. :derpga:

#Reconstructed #UnderConstruction :billie:

• LMAO 1