💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Blonde (Teaser): Ana de Armas as Marilyn Monroe

Bradley

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

She really looks like Marilyn in some shots, especially that final shot of her laughing.

10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It's a 1 minute teaser, let's try and judge after we've seen the whole thing and not just by 60 seconds :huh:

Its based on a novel and the director already said the scenes that will be in it which are crazy. So i already made my judgement tbh

Dojo
49 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It's a 1 minute teaser, let's try and judge after we've seen the whole thing and not just by 60 seconds :huh:

in the book there's a lot of fiction, sadly. It is a novel but people usually take as a biography which is problematic.

btw that scene when the makeup artist is telling her "she is coming, she is coming" is because as Marilyn was growing older she wouldn't feel quite like "Marilyn" unless she have her full makeup on, very sad.

once she got all dolled up she would say "Oh, she is finally here" talking to herself in 3rd person. 

according to the book at least.

Galagala

It's gonna be another "Spencer" story: the struggling side of a bright huge star. Btw, this film was originally scheduled for a 2021 release but pulled out in the last minute.

Dojo
32 minutes ago, Galagala said:

It's gonna be another "Spencer" story: the struggling side of a bright huge star.

what's wrong with that? and Btw Diana was not a bright huge star but a princess / celebrity.

Blackout19

I am so  obsessed with Marilyn, she is like my favorite female of all time, but too much people think that know her. i saw a lot of movies & documentary about her, and everybody has a version about her. 
She was an amazing person and this is how we need to remember Marilyn.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19

Btw, if you wanna see a good movie about her, look at this:

This actress was perfect.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

JaysAMess
10 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Btw, if you wanna see a good movie about her, look at this:

This actress was perfect.

This was SO good.

Galagala
2 hours ago, dojo said:

what's wrong with that? and Btw Diana was not a bright huge star but a princess / celebrity.

Who said it's wrong? 

Puddin

I’m so protective of Marilyn that when I saw a fictional novel was going to be made in to a movie, I was so worried. I hope Ana (who is a great actress) does her justice. 

Archived