Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Renaissance described as "music that will unite so many on the dance floor"

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

"Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all." 

www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/article/beyonce-vogue-cover-new-music

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Wishing her the best on this era, every main pop girl that do a dance/house/pop album have my support. We are SICK of some type of music and sound nowadays 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

We'll see, problem with Beyoncé is the insane praise for everything. E V E R Y T H I N G. Nothing is measured and everything is over the top with her fans or even the media because they r probably scared of being cancelled or wanna hop on the bandwagon of praising Beyoncé for everything. I cant wait to hear since it seems she will hop on the 70s dance trend (maybe a little late?), but maybe she'll do it well and have a good sound with actual melodies in it

3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Wishing her the best on this era, every main pop girl that do a dance/house/pop album have my support. We are SICK of some type of music and sound nowadays 

I agree, everything is very monotonous

Lukasson

I‘m excited as long as it’s not another album of another artist that’s giving us a trap snoozefest. Enough already.

Tiny Purse
7 minutes ago, Lukasson said:

I‘m excited as long as it’s not another album of another artist that’s giving us a trap snoozefest. Enough already.

When has Beyoncé ever done this with a solid project? Lol also trap isn’t even in style anymore…

Robo Ga
20 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul.

Which gay wrote this omg... and why you gotta make me this excited so early in the morning??

🤖⚡️

Chlorine Sevigny
23 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all." 

www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/article/beyonce-vogue-cover-new-music

I got chills. :nooo:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, rinasawachanta said:

the pop businesswoman is back, yay!

yawn-britney-spears.gif

:awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

gumzy3000

Not a Beyonce fan but this sounds good.

Can a gay hope for a Gaga collab somewhere in there? :selena:

trolly troll troll

Lukasson
6 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

When has Beyoncé ever done this with a solid project? Lol also trap isn’t even in style anymore…

I didn’t say Beyoncé has done this.

But thank you for educating me on what’s not in style anymore.

Ziggy
22 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

We'll see, problem with Beyoncé is the insane praise for everything. E V E R Y T H I N G. Nothing is measured and everything is over the top with her fans or even the media because they r probably scared of being cancelled or wanna hop on the bandwagon of praising Beyoncé for everything. I cant wait to hear since it seems she will hop on the 70s dance trend (maybe a little late?), but maybe she'll do it well and have a good sound with actual melodies in it

Doesn’t sound 70s to me. From the article it sounds like it’s gonna pull from club music from the 70s through 90s which I think is smart. It seems like the inspo will be heavy on Black contributions to the genres which I’m all for since Beyoncé tends to honor musical history well (ala 4). My main issue with pop girlies doing tributes to some of these genres is that they don’t know or value the history of them nor are they part of those cultures so it can feel hollow.

Archived