💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Renaissance described as "music that will unite so many on the dance floor"

alsemanche

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Here’s the thing about Miss Knowles Carter. The finished product is ALWAYS immaculate when it comes to her solo studio albums. 4, BeyoncĂ©, and Lemonade in particular are some of the strongest albums put out by any artist PERIOD. She may not be a writer or much of a creative BUT she knows how to work with the right people to make great albums. Oh, how I wish Gaga would give us one album where she isn’t so fixated on throwing a curveball to the listener. Just music made in collaboration with fantastic writers. No silly hooks, altered vocals, or wonky bridges. Just one album
alas I know that’ll never happen.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
23 hours ago, alsemanche said:

"Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with BeyoncĂ©, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all." 

www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/article/beyonce-vogue-cover-new-music

"The creation has been a long process, she explains, with the pandemic giving her far longer to spend thinking and rethinking every decision. Just the way she likes it."

I'm sorry is this seriously the way they end an article? It feels so ... incomplete lol We need them deetz !!!!

elijahfan
23 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

We'll see, problem with Beyoncé is the insane praise for everything. E V E R Y T H I N G. Nothing is measured and everything is over the top with her fans or even the media because they r probably scared of being cancelled or wanna hop on the bandwagon of praising Beyoncé for everything. I cant wait to hear since it seems she will hop on the 70s dance trend (maybe a little late?), but maybe she'll do it well and have a good sound with actual melodies in it

It hasn’t always been like this tho: the unanimous praise and God complex truly started with her self-titled album. People got a bit tired with it all with Everything is Love and The Gift, so the next era will be a determining one for her.

killme89

Ok Im in no way hating on BeyoncĂ© and I hate to bring up gaga in a comparison way but this is a gaga forum. But can we talk about how when Gaga releases dance music it’s called “dated” and “mall” music. but now that B does it , we all love dance music again? I just don’t get it lol either way I can’t wait to dance. I’m always here for dance music being upfront and center just wish people would give Gaga as much praise and attention like she deserves when she does dance pop , the same way they do to BeyoncĂ©. They both deserve the love 

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Ok Im in no way hating on BeyoncĂ© and I hate to bring up gaga in a comparison way but this is a gaga forum. But can we talk about how when Gaga releases dance music it’s called “dated” and “mall” music. but now that B does it , we all love dance music again? I just don’t get it lol either way I can’t wait to dance. I’m always here for dance music being upfront and center just wish people would give Gaga as much praise and attention like she deserves when she does dance pop , the same way they do to BeyoncĂ©. They both deserve the love 

Everyone was hyped for chromatica being a dance album before it got released and the criticism (and the praise,  because there was plenty of that too) came after the album was released and we heard the music. Similarly, we're hyped for Renaissance and we still have no idea what to music will sound like so we'll see about that once it's out.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

djfreemymind

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Me screaming B lyrics to the haters

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

killme89
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Everyone was hyped for chromatica being a dance album before it got released and the criticism (and the praise,  because there was plenty of that too) came after the album was released and we heard the music. Similarly, we're hyped for Renaissance and we still have no idea what to music will sound like so we'll see about that once it's out.

Yes you are right but I can’t help but shake off how overwhelmingly positive the reaction for a BeyoncĂ© dance album is compared to Gaga’s. Guess we will have to wait till it’s out to fully compare. 

GagaCoop

😮 

she and her husband are famous to pay everyone to talk well about their projects 

Archived