💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Renaissance described as "music that will unite so many on the dance floor"

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Reginald

I haven't really followed Beyonce since Gaga's debut album :bradley: Is it time for me to finally stan ha again??? 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

The fact that Beyoncé will be competing with Adele and Kendrick the next Grammy season for AOTY :giveup:

alsemanche

Concerning whether it's a 70s music inspired album or not, it seems like it's gonna be more influenced by the 90s: 

"In what might be her most ambitious musical project to date, the culture-shifting, Grammy-dominating Queen Bee of all she surveys has trained her considerable artillery on America’s musical soundscape of the late 20th century. Do I need to add there is also a little mystery at play?"

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine Sevigny

I’ve never been on this site for a real BeyoncĂ© era and it looks like I’m gonna need to start blocking people. pabllo.gif

Admin
33 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

We'll see, problem with Beyoncé is the insane praise for everything. E V E R Y T H I N G. Nothing is measured and everything is over the top with her fans or even the media because they r probably scared of being cancelled or wanna hop on the bandwagon of praising Beyoncé for everything. I cant wait to hear since it seems she will hop on the 70s dance trend (maybe a little late?), but maybe she'll do it well and have a good sound with actual melodies in it

Did you expect her VOGUE cover story to say “the new music is ok”?

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Did you expect her VOGUE cover story to say “the new music is ok”?

yes, exactly

TheSlash

I love Beyoncé's voice, but I hate the RnB style (or whatever style it is) of her music. So hearing that it's dancefloor vibes makes me hopeful and actually kinda excited :giveup: .

Ew, David!

Damon

i hope she delivers more afrobeat tracks, loved the UNDERRATED sound off black is king

... and now i just sit in silence.

Levine

I got tricked many times by the Beyoncé's ass lickers to get excited by those few words. When I hear it, I'll judge it on my own.

She's releasing an album in the peak of summer, so it's only natural for it to be made for the dancefloor and that's something I like.

We'll see.

Levine
17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"In what might be her most ambitious musical project to date

The same phrase everythime ahahaha her team has 0 fantasy.

Nuggets
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

The same phrase everythime ahahaha her team has 0 fantasy.

Not like her biggest critics are any better. Every time a Beyoncé thread gets made, the same people run in there to write the same thing over and over again.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Pop Music

i'm not a Beyonce superfan but she does have some bops 

anything from her that goes more Pop/Dance is gonna be more my vibe and what I like from her so i'm lowkey excited for this era! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Blackout19

I need new Sweet Dreams type of songs :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

thisguyN

With Beyonce for me it’s either hit or a miss, but there’s one thing I trust with no doubt that she will DELIVER quality.

Sometimes I’m jealous about the level of quality she always brings with her projects, every single time.

Archived