Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race Season 3 (July 14th)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Levine
13 hours ago, bionic said:

I'm partway thru ep 3 at the moment... will post when caught up

I'm currently dying that Brooke and Vanjie gave lessons on how to be a lip sync assassin when neither of them are particularly amazing IMO

I always agree with you, but this time I disagree about Brooke. She's an amazing lipsyncer and imho even better than Yvie Oddly who can only do gimmicks. Brooke is more versatile. Vanjie is a mess, on her I agree lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

I loooove this season

So exciting characters, maybe not the peaaak top Drag ever but so real and refreshing!

Way better than Season 2

Levine

New episode

Spoiler

The Rusical is always the cringiest challenge, but they really did a great job. Miss Fierce was amazing and to me the real winner, followed by Kimmy. But I knew that for the storyline they had to give the win to Vanderpuss who I can't stand her anymore. She's sooo annoying, she gives Mz Cracker tea with their try hard to appear funny but in reality they' re just delusional and bitter. Imho she didn't deserve this win.

The bottom 2 was right, the lipsync was a mess that I thought they might go with a double sashay away, but they picked Giselle for the track record. Don't get me wrong: i'm glad the other transparent contestant (a long with Vanderpuss) went home.

Fierce and Kimmy are really surprising me, I hope they both will make to the finale but I doubt it.

bionic
Spoiler
  • Jada is my fave but I think she'll go home next week. She's a really good stage performer.
  • Fiercealicious could sweep the competition and still not get crowned, just because of the name. Nobody with a name like that will win/should win
  • Similar to above, Gisele Lulaby is the frontrunner for sure but I can't stand her name either
  • Kimmy serving us the exact same characterization and outfit silhouette as every other week, absolutely groundbreaking. She needs to go home ASAP.
  • Jada was the standout of the rusical for me. Her runway was very cosplay but for me one of the strongest on the stage nonetheless. Not sure how in untucked she was treated as LOW
  • Someone needs to tell Fierce to stop relying on that body. 
  • Gisele getting her BTM2 for vulnerability. The winner edit is too real. Wonder how she'll do in a rumix challenge. Has a winner ever legitimately bombed the finale?
  • If I were in the club I think I would've preferred Irma Gerd's performance, but I don't mind Gisele winning for the story :sis:  Could've been a double save 
  • #justiceforbombae

buy bionic

That snatch game was memorable af. Gisèle served. Decider wrote an entire article about it too. 

Levine

Spoiler about the new episode 

Spoiler

i'm so happyyyy for Fierceeee she SLAYED this episode. I definitely root for her, but she's the last person who's going to win lol I still think it's between Giselle and Jada and they both annoying me something (like Jada always comes for Fierce and then when Fierce comes for her she gets mad? c'mon).

I'm super happy that Vanderpuss got eliminated. I'm so sorry to talk like this, but she didn't have it for me and the same went for Irma (the fact that they both got eliminated back to back lmao). As Brooklyn said to her, she has always this exagerated campy character and look but to me it doesn't come across as real, she was too forced to be campy and funny.

Anyway great top 4, in order of my preferences I'd like the winner would be Fierce, Kimmi, Jada and Giselle. But realistically I think Jada 50% of winnig possibilities, 30% Giselle, Fierce 10% and Kimmy 10%.

Anyway great season and whoever wins, it will be deserved and it will be a great winner.

AndiGaga
Spoiler

It does not make sense with my fantasy to see Vivian going home before the finale. I thought she or Gisele are the clear winners of this season. But Gisele does not do it for me. I want Miss Fierce to win now, followed by Kimmy, followed by Gisele. Jaida is absoutely NO winner material. She has Charisma, but no nerve, no uniqueness and less talent than the others

Can't believe it's the finale next week, omg

Rooting soo hard for Gisele, but love Fierce and Kimmy too

On 8/26/2022 at 8:54 AM, bionic said:

Has a winner ever legitimately bombed the finale?

:stalkga:

2 minutes ago, Jnick81 said:

What are you implying? đź«Ł

Lol I was making a joke about Jinkx (their fave) "losing" the lip sync to Monét (my fave)

Sneaky Oliver

I didn't enjoy season 2 at all but I tried the first ep from season 3 and it's terrible guys, none of the queens stood out for me, either felt really really generic or too try-hard to be on the show. Maybe drag queens are not a thing on Canada?

Does it get any better at ep 2? If the ep 1 is an indication of the whole season so far is not worthy watching for me

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Levine

Is it true there's a top 2 already? I hope this one B!TCH didn't spoil it to me in the comments section on youtube

Archived