💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race Season 3 (July 14th)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Halal Bae being in the bottom 2 is laughable. It's giving Jorgeous winning the design challenge with a napkin. 

Like Fiercealicious asked for help from the entire cast and STILL made that horrid mess... come on

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool

Omg this episode was horrendous. The “comedy” was so cringe. 

• 2 weeks later...
AndiGaga

This episode was just fantastic, Top 15 of the whole franchise ever.

Drama, Fighting, great characters, great challenge, great judges, fantastic outfits, the right one eliminated

lanadelgagabitc

I actually think that Canadas race is much better than Us nowadays and one of the best internationsl franchise. Minus the quastanable judging

phantasmas

idk what the judges are smoking that they keep favoring Jada Hudson :saladga:

her runways, her lip syncs… its a no for me, dawg

CanadaGoesGaga

This week was top tier drag race. 

Drama, looks, everything. That lip sync was fire, should have been a double Shantay 

That lip sync was everything. Why did Kaos hide all that talent 😭 she could've been a contender.

weed

omg I LOVE the mini challenge this week, sooo fking funny. My only critique is I wish they did it with fewer queens and they each got like 2 minutes uninterrupted. I hope they do it again.

*Graphs on the screen*
Lady Boom Boom: "Wow.. I love that.." skfndg;dsoifgh;diosb

Jada won?? ... she was okay.. in the top 3 ig for the mini

maxi:
My tops: Gisele** winner for me, Kimmy, Boom Boom
My bottoms: Jada, Kaos <-- bottom 2, and either Irma or Fierce

Noah

I think Canada has such refreshing Challenges. Wish the US had the same creativity.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• 2 weeks later...
Levine

No one is commenting? This season is good, nothing great but pretty good. After I saw the last episode:

Spoiler

I love Fiercelicious (sorry for the wrong names, I can't bother to check them) and I'm glad she won. I loved her narrative arc, she's really growing up episode after episode. She slayed in this one, the runaway was amazing. Jada is another of my fave. She's a little messy with the outfits and make up skills but she improved a lot and her personality is strong. Kimmy Couture needs to grow up a little more as a drag queen but the talent is there. I think Giselle will win this season and maybe I'll agree with it, even tho I find her monotone and I don't know why but I can't stand her confessionals. Then there are the other two queens who I never recognize: Vanderpuss and Irma (?), to me they are both a little basic but I can see them in the top 4, unfortunately. I'm sorry Bombey left, I think she won the lipsync but Irma has more screen time than her so it was obvious they'll give the win to her.

Prediction top 4: Giselle, Jada, Irma and Vanderpuss/Fierce, it's between Giselle and Jada in my opinion.

phantasmas
On 8/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, phantasmas said:

idk what the judges are smoking that they keep favoring Jada Hudson :saladga:

her runways, her lip syncs… its a no for me, dawg

Ok Jada is growing on me after that last episode and will obvi win Miss Congeniality if she doesn't snatch the crown

and Fierce and Kimmy are such a ki! They act like 2 step sisters that would fight over the same boy :laughga:

Sad that my gurl...

Spoiler

Bombae went home so soon :bradley: 

I would suck at Fantasy Drag Race because my faves almost never make it far

COOOK
4 hours ago, Levine said:

No one is commenting? This season is good, nothing great but pretty good. After I saw the last episode:

I just saw this thread :air: I was thinking the same thing, it's pretty good. Watching the latest episode as we speak! But Down Under 2 is as tragic as its first season. I don't know what it is, they're just so hard and so painful to watch.

Also, the life this edit gave me??

"Stay true, north, strong..."

sta-north.png

"...and what??"

and-what.png

*queens screaming* "FIERCE!!"

fierce.png

:air: :air: :air:

bionic
4 hours ago, Levine said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love Fiercelicious (sorry for the wrong names, I can't bother to check them) and I'm glad she won. I loved her narrative arc, she's really growing up episode after episode. She slayed in this one, the runaway was amazing. Jada is another of my fave. She's a little messy with the outfits and make up skills but she improved a lot and her personality is strong. Kimmy Couture needs to grow up a little more as a drag queen but the talent is there. I think Giselle will win this season and maybe I'll agree with it, even tho I find her monotone and I don't know why but I can't stand her confessionals. Then there are the other two queens who I never recognize: Vanderpuss and Irma (?), to me they are both a little basic but I can see them in the top 4, unfortunately. I'm sorry Bombey left, I think she won the lipsync but Irma has more screen time than her so it was obvious they'll give the win to her.

Prediction top 4: Giselle, Jada, Irma and Vanderpuss/Fierce, it's between Giselle and Jada in my opinion.

I'm partway thru ep 3 at the moment... will post when caught up

I'm currently dying that Brooke and Vanjie gave lessons on how to be a lip sync assassin when neither of them are particularly amazing IMO

buy bionic

mwjuell91
11 hours ago, bionic said:

I'm partway thru ep 3 at the moment... will post when caught up

I'm currently dying that Brooke and Vanjie gave lessons on how to be a lip sync assassin when neither of them are particularly amazing IMO

Brooke is amazing though

Levine
13 hours ago, COOOK said:

But Down Under 2 is as tragic as its first season. I don't know what it is, they're just so hard and so painful to watch.

It's better than the first season tho. I'm surprised there isn't a thread about it. They picked a great song for the lipsync in the last episode (the Snatch Game) :ohwell: I'll open a thread just for it when someone put the lipsync video on youtube

Archived