💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga on Beyoncé’s album….?

emili0

Featured Posts

Ziggy
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Covers or not all those songs are literally on someone else album. So basically saying she's never worked on other people projects is totally untrue. Not saying she's a huge featuring girl that said. But if she's asked and she has something interesting to say or if her part is not just giving her a short singing part, I'm sure she'll do it.

As much as I totally didn't believe in Gaga being involved on Bey's previous projects (even if rumoured), I think it's much much more believable to see her collab on this, mainly because it seems to be a very Gaga influenced album in tones, producing and genre. Renaissance seem to be much more a fit for Gaga than Lemonade, BEYONCE or even 4. 

See, I disagree. I think the wording is very particular here. The article talks more about historical Black contributions to these genres and, frankly, Gaga’s style of dance music tends to drift away from that. Even Chromatica drifted a far way from the more classic house roots and became a bit more current, modern, etc.

If Beyoncé is going to do collabs, I think she’s at a point in her career now where she’s going to be hella choose-y and intentional so even if on the surface Gaga might “fit”, I’m skeptical that she’d be asked to collab unless there was something more than that especially given that they’ve collaborated twice already 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
8 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Lucas Nelson’s stuff, too

Doesn’t count, it was uncredited background vocals 

Together You And I!

G U C C I
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes.Last year,the song was Get me Bodied

I have suddenly never wanted anything more :tony:

4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

See, I disagree. I think the wording is very particular here. The article talks more about historical Black contributions to these genres and, frankly, Gaga’s style of dance music tends to drift away from that. Even Chromatica drifted a far way from the more classic house roots and became a bit more current, modern, etc.

If Beyoncé is going to do collabs, I think she’s at a point in her career now where she’s going to be hella choose-y and intentional so even if on the surface Gaga might “fit”, I’m skeptical that she’d be asked to collab unless there was something more than that especially given that they’ve collaborated twice already 

I completely agree with this but she could also be looking to secure a number 1 and a collab with another legend or current big name would give her that push!

Archived