First look at Ryan Gosling as Ken in Barbie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meat
Just now, dojo said:

omgg i think he looks goood! Dua should've played Madonna but no one is ready for that conversation yet me thinks.

Fixed it :gayhat:

Reality

If this is sort of a campy, satirical, self-referential movie, then I can totally get behind this look. If this is supposed to be a serious take on Ken...then...:selena:

🃏🖤👹

Pennywise

Where's the c0ck ring, though :poot:

Spoiler

https://www.pride.com/90skids/2018/3/16/discontinued-gay-ken-doll-will-haunt-mattel-forever

"The year is 1993. Barbie is cool as ****, but her boyfriend Ken...not so much. Way less outfits, way less adventures, and with cool dudes like G.I. Joe and the New Kids on the Block fashion dolls to woo the blonde bombshell over, Ken's chances weren’t looking great. Mattel needed to do something, and stat. So they surveyed a bunch of five year olds who definitely knew what cool was and made a whole new Ken, ready to burst out of the closet and say hi to the world.

Chrome cock ring necklace and all.

Wait, what??"

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LittleMonster20

What is even the plot of this movie? Are they doing like a live action of Barbie Life In The Dreamhouse or the Barbie movies, or is it just a random storyline surrounding Barbie? Is Mattel involved?

AURAOFSHEISSE

this movie is going to be a gay classic, I can feel it:glamourpuss:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Regina George
1 hour ago, dojo said:

:lmao:

omgg i think he looks goood! Dua should've played Barbie but no one is ready for that conversation yet me thinks.

Didn’t u hear she will play a barbie in this movie? Not the main one but one variation of her. 

EDIT: She’ll play a mermaid Barbie

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Didn’t u hear she will play a barbie in this movie? Not the main one but one variation of her. 

Wow that's so cool. I assumed she'd be playing Skipper :pray:

RebeldeFaith

It's Earring Magic Ken!!! (Or close to it.) I actually live for this. It's so campy. :enigma:

Something something idk

Dojo
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

i called this into existence fr 😭:heart:

Archived