💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga method acting as Harley Quinn opposite Joaquin Phoenix...

Bradley

Featured Posts

Sunny21
23 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Her team is along for the ride so I wouldn't put much stock into anything they say. Their comments fall in line with what she is doing and saying.

Were you there, in Italy?? ADAM, CAMILLE, SALMA, JARED, and RIDLEY were there, and according to them, Gaga was IN CHARACTER the whole time, just like Jared. 

You're saying Gaga was LYING, and her team AND her co-stars AND her directors LIED for her, too. Why, exactly?? 

Did you know Gaga studied method acting for 10 YEARS? She waited 20 YEARS for her first leading role? 

Did you know House of Gucci was her second movie, her FIRST playing a REAL person, a method actor's DREAM?

Wouldn't you be excited if you were Gaga?? Wouldn't you stay IN CHARACTER during the shoot? Jared's doing the same thing.

You made it sound like she HATES acting, or maybe if you criticize her every single day and call her a LIAR she'd quit acting... Dream on.

There's a saying... honey catches more flies than vinegar. Some of her fans have never heard of it, evidently. 

Sure, it's ok to be hypercritical and super-demanding, sexist and controlling, but don't expect Gaga to kiss your a**.

It'd have taken her 30 seconds to "acknowledge" CHROMATICA'S second anniversary, but she didn't.

She's not your plastic doll anymore... And good for her!! 😍

she/her/hers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
1 minute ago, Sunny21 said:

Were you there, in Italy?? ADAM, CAMILLE, SALMA, JARED, and RIDLEY were there, and according to them, Gaga was IN CHARACTER the whole time, just like Jared. 

You're saying Gaga was LYING, and her team AND her co-stars AND her directors LIED for her, too. Why, exactly?? 

Did you know Gaga studied method acting for 10 YEARS? She waited 20 YEARS for her first leading role? 

Did you know House of Gucci was her second movie, her FIRST playing a REAL person, a method actor's DREAM?

Wouldn't you be excited if you were Gaga?? Wouldn't you stay IN CHARACTER during the shoot? Jared's doing the same thing.

You made it sound like she HATES acting, or maybe if you criticize her every single day and call her a LIAR she'd quit acting... Dream on.

There's a saying... honey catches more flies than vinegar. Some of her fans have never heard of it, evidently. 

Sure, it's ok to be hypercritical and super-demanding, sexist and controlling, but don't expect Gaga to kiss your a**.

It'd have taken her 30 seconds to "acknowledge" CHROMATICA'S second anniversary, but she didn't.

She's not your plastic doll anymore... And good for her!! 😍

Jesus Christ, did you shotgun a red bull while doing four lines of blow before commenting? Like seriously I am slightly concerned. It's not that deep and you took so much liberty with a comment that I can't even imagine how you came up with all that.

I said they all tow the same line with their boss in the comments they make regarding any project so whatever she says they fall in line with. It doesn't make any of it untruthful but it does make it coexist with her PR/publicity/marketing strategy for how she wants to be perceived in the role and she is responsible for promoting the movie along with herself as an actress. 

Economy

Method acting is not the only method of acting out there

Gaga is supposed to be a versatile Queen. Maybe this is an opportunity for her to try to try other methods :shrug:

Sunny21

17 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

We must brace ourselves for the cringey interviews we'll get from her about places she had to go mentally to be able to pull this off. I know so many of you were put off by some of things she said about when HOG came out so just be prepared lol 

Cringey? You mean giving Bradley ALL THE CREDIT during the ASIB press tour? (We didn't know at the time but she was depressed.)

Gaga was back to her old self on the House of Gucci press tour. She talked about HER acting process. She thanked Ridley (and Bradley) but gave herself credit.

Cringey, lol. Her fans had NO problem when Gaga showed up at the 2011 Grammys in her egg ("VESSEL") and talked about "creative embryonic incubation," spending 72 hours in her climate-controlled vessel.

Now some of those fans act like critics from Time, etc., who mocked her back then and insisted she was making things up, that she LIED about spending 72 hours in her egg.

House of Gucci is Gaga's 2nd movie. She's as passionate about her creative process as she was back in 2011!

Now her fans want her to CENSOR herself... Well, she didn't! And good for her! 😍

she/her/hers

ChavaWM
39 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

Cringey? You mean giving Bradley ALL THE CREDIT during the ASIB press tour? (We didn't know at the time but she was depressed.)

Gaga was back to her old self on the House of Gucci press tour. She talked about HER acting process. She thanked Ridley (and Bradley) but gave herself credit.

Cringey, lol. Her fans had NO problem when Gaga showed up at the 2011 Grammys in her egg ("VESSEL") and talked about "creative embryonic incubation," spending 72 hours in her climate-controlled vessel.

Now some of those fans act like critics from Time, etc., who mocked her back then and insisted she was making things up, that she LIED about spending 72 hours in her egg.

House of Gucci is Gaga's 2nd movie. She's as passionate about her creative process as she was back in 2011!

Now her fans want her to CENSOR herself... Well, she didn't! And good for her! 😍

Not reading all that but some of the things she said last press tour were cringe. The combat journalists looking for evidence of the insurrection was just an odd thing to say. Needing a psychiatrist to play Patrizia was a little extreme because it comes off like these roles weren't healthy for her mental state. Now she's supposed to play someone with even more mental health issues. So yes, I think she's gonna say some odd stuff.

RichAssPiss
On 6/14/2022 at 9:34 AM, dojo said:

am i the only one that thinks Gaga trolls and exaggerates her method acting?

honestly i am not even that convinced she really method acts.

i am 100% sure she is well aware of how well it played during ASIB to say weird things during press tour and now she is just trying to be eccentric just to make people talk and create buzz. 

she will be fineeee.

I think she does engage with some method acting on set, especially keeping the accent and being in character between takes. But obviously "method" is more fluid than people like to represent it to be. You still need to talk to the director and DP and take notes. They just mean that they try to get into a zone of being the character and not let that go between shots so they are always ready and can improvise in character.

That being said, I do think she was doing it on purpose and she was brilliant for it. House of Gucci was a 3 hour drama released during a very weakened pandemic box office. It's almost impossible to get headlines for non-franchise films. Publicists literally try to get actors to talk about their franchise films in interviews for small films as it's the only way to get a small film mentioned sometimes. As in Andrew Garfield's not at all accidental string of Spider-man related questions during his Tick Tick Boom press tour (which was all backdoor PR for Tick Tick Boom). So, she knew what she was doing. She knew talking about things that made people retweet and say "Is she for real?" publicized that smaller movie. And she got the box office to a respectable place against the odds. 

Archived