• Hallmark Christmas Movie
    • Lifetime Documentary
    • Oscar Nominated Film
    • Straight to Netflix Film
    • Other (reply with answer)

Featured Posts

Wet Fire
40 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

HoG's reviews were mixed though. Yet look at her now. 

Not only that...Joker itself had mixed reviews. Both Joker and HOG have the metacritic score of 59. Joker is 68% on rotten tomatoes while HOG is 62%. Nothing bad happened to Joaquin Phoenix after that film. It performed well and Joaquin won multiple awards. HOG also performed well at the box office and Gaga won multiple awards. I think it's okay to be optimistic!

Chlorine Sevigny

She seems to only be interested in blockbuster movies which is kinda… not the direction I thought she’d take. But whatever floats her boat. :awkney:

Wow. She has really abandoned her music career... We here news about her being in movies every 2 months or so. But we get news about new songs/album once a year. I bet my right hand she low key didn't want CB to happenbat all. Interscope pushed her, so they can make more money and Gaga won't be deleted as a singer from people's heads.

I'm disappointed...

phantasmas
7 hours ago, Ioa99 said:

Wow. She has really abandoned her music career... We here news about her being in movies every 2 months or so. But we get news about new songs/album once a year. I bet my right hand she low key didn't want CB to happenbat all. Interscope pushed her, so they can make more money and Gaga won't be deleted as a singer from people's heads.

I'm disappointed...

I think it’s normal for great artists to take time on albums :sweat: I’d rather have a well thought out album than something rushed 

Archived