excited or terrified for joker 2?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. excited or terrified for joker 2?

• excited
    • terrified

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Where's the indifferent option :partysick:

Gaga's acting career hasn't been the most exciting thing for me and I don't really care for the Joker so 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea

I don't like the fact that she chose DC over Marvel. :madge:

But probably a villain role fits her better, so it kinda makes sense.

However these psycho villains are plain boring since they don't possess any magical powers... :neyde:

Married the Night

Hated the first one so I jive don’t care. She’s also getting DESTROYED online for it so we will see. 

SevenWonder

I'm excited. 

I don't care if it flops or if Gaga gets slammed by fanbois. The great thing about movies, unlike music, is that a flop or three doesn't usually hurt a major star's career. Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Chris Evans, etc all have tons of flops. But they're still huge stars regardless because they have enough BO smashes. Gaga has two BO smashes under her belt. She's A list. She's now a huge movie star. I think it's awesome she's willing to take such a big risk. 

If it hits? The movie will be huge and Gaga will be three for three. The film could really shoot her into the stratosphere. And it really sounds like it could be fantastic. 

There's so much more to gain than there is to lose. 

Roughhouse Dandy

Excited for the performance and looks. Terrified of the fanbase backlash. Why Dont We Have Both GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Economy

Oh a poll was added

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Again, I'm excited for her to likely be in a movie that has such a big audience

At the same time when I hear it's gonna be a musical I'm still trying to figure out how that's gonna match the movie atmosphere even if it is a dark kinda musical

Also Gaga is so talented but when she plays bad guys she seems to be a lil more cheesy like La Chameleon or Countess so I dunno :oprah:

chromaticainmyhead

she's lowkey been a Harley Quinn - esque character her whole life not in a Margot Robbie portraying Harley Quinn way but in a Joaquin Phoenix playing the Joker way

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived