EGOT2027

excited or terrified for joker 2?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. excited or terrified for joker 2?

• excited
    • terrified

Featured Posts

AshIey

Excited! Gaga hasn’t disappointed me in an acting role yet so I have complete faith in her.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

grossed out that she would want to be involved in this incel manifesto edgy cr*p :bye:

phantasmas

excited atm but i’ll change my answer if Gaga doesn’t get the role :huntyga:

DoremonLove

Excited AF. I stopped get terrified of film twitter hate after HOG. Im in for this

How can anoyone not love gaga

Excited because she'll be great at it.

Terrified because of how comic book nerds may react to anything out of their comfort zone.

Siena

I was nervous when the rumors started last week so I watched Joker last night and now I AM SO EXCITED. It was an amazing dark and grungy film about mental illness, and I am dying to see her in the aesthetic of the film. 

I honestly don't care: I don't like Joker, the first movie, superheroes movies nor the musical, so...:laughga:

I guess I'll be streaming a couple of songs if I like them, but usually songs from musicals are not my cup of tea.

1 hour ago, Nite said:

Excited because she'll be great at it.

Terrified because of how comic book nerds may react to anything out of their comfort zone.

In the other (straight-oriented) community I'm lurking these days, they already are throwing up against her and the idea of musical.

Levine

After hearing about the musical I'm not terrified but just because I KNOW this is going to be a bloodbath, fans will destroy it and the GP won't even waste the time to go to the theatre to see it.

JanStan

It’s such a strange idea which makes me excited for it. Good bad or ugly our girl keeps us guessing. 

gagzus
5 hours ago, Economy said:

I got nervous when it said it might be a musical

How the hell do u make Joker a musical? 

I fear this movie will be tacky as hell :deadbanana:

I still feel like what’s probably happened is this; someone has managed to get their hands on a brief leak or outline of the story and potential cast and it probably includes music number segments (kind of like when Harley did her Marilyn number in BoP) and they’re drawing a conclusion which most likely isn’t final yet anyway

Suspiria

I love when Gaga takes risks. She was so safe and unexciting for a few years, then HoG felt like a return to Gaga. Totally OTT and just something none of her peers would ever attempt.

This sounds like a big risk so I'm definitely excited for it.

Chlorine Sevigny

I just want to know if we are getting a Gaga album before Joker era. :partysick:

Archived