💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga charges ahead with mega-earning tour

Americano

Featured Posts

Antoni

Lady Gaga is due to release her follow-up, ARTPOP, by the year 2015.

I can't even tell you how hard I am laughing right now. OMG.

6Y2tZ.jpg

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Seriously, everyone tweet Perez with this link since he's spammed literally everyone asking why her ticket sales are poor

Who's that? :huh:

:derpga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Harry

Wow I'm really impressed at the gross VS attendance for that Moscow date. Hopefully it will be similar numbers for the NA leg.

Pure Adrenaline

YTg5V.jpg

oh my gowd :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is just incredible! That her touring gross can compare to those of artists that have been around for 30+ years

Oh and she's so irrelevant now

Maybe she should just retire,

I mean BTW was a flop because she doesn't know how to handle herself and her career

this....what a flop right...it's amazing how much she gross with a tour from an album considered a FLOP by the GP :derpga:

I'm kinda confused at the info. This thread says her total gross is now nearing $200m while this http://gagadaily.com...showtopic=38244

says the recent box office score released, only brings her to about $161m?

this was before the LA,SA,Russia ...now it arounf 200+ :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Americano

Users on here at those dates said they were nowhere near 100% so I'm not sure why Billboard is listing them as sold out

It's reported from Virgin and Gaga's label themselves.

Stadium dates have a base number of tickets, and then more are added as more are sold. However, if the base number total is sold out, the date itself is considered sold out. That doesn't mean literally every seat is taken, it means the first set sold out. It's a bit more complicated versus arena dates, which are smaller so the entire venue needs to be sold out for it to be considered a sell out date.

GAGAXABO

Stadium dates have a base number of tickets, and then more are added as more are sold. However, if the base number total is sold out, the date itself is considered sold out. That doesn't mean literally every seat is taken, it means the first set sold out. It's a bit more complicated versus arena dates, which are smaller so the entire venue needs to be sold out for it to be considered a sell out date.

:worship:

Monster in Scotland

MonsterMarty

Ah bet me to it! Same thing here in Dublin, the stadium hadn't got every seat filled but it was easily sold out with over 45,000 attending while the whole place holds closer to 52,000. (Side note - in the same arena a month earlier, Madge only managed to sell 25,000+).

I'm SO ASHAMED with the date in Bogota being the only one that isn't marked as sold out. :S

30,546 / 36,335 (84%)

Hell no, don't be, 30 thousand people in a country she's never been to before is amazing! A lot of the other countries had less attendence. Those might have been sold out shows, but it's not only about selling out, she loves playing for new people and 30,000 of them is a dream come true for her!

Archived