đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga charges ahead with mega-earning tour

Americano

Featured Posts

pierodinero

What I don't understand is how can some of the Latin American dates be considered sold out if some of them were halfway full for the show. I was at TBTWB in Peru and it was empty and I know that not all the tickets sold out even with resellers buying many of them. I need someone to explain this to me tbh.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniciusvalle

It would be amazing if wasn't a lie/fail news... the shows in Brazil didn't sold out, and I know because Im brazilian :(

I don't get how it can make another 120 million in North America alone? :shrug:

I think tickets were most expensive in the US.

I would've killed to be in South America where they were doing 2 for 1 deals or severely discounted tickets to fill the stadium instead of paying $100-1000 per ticket

heavyMetalGAGA

so proud of her :cry: :cry: :cry:

she's come so far, & she's such a class act!

i'll be ecstatic if she outgrosses TMB, she'll have two tours

in the top 16 tours of ALL F*CKING time then, in just four years...I can't :cry: :cry:

Saint Laurent

I think tickets were most expensive in the US.

I would've killed to be in South America where they were doing 2 for 1 deals or severely discounted tickets to fill the stadium instead of paying $100-1000 per ticket

Oh. It's kind of unfair really that the prices differ country to country. I understand why but it just seems so ridiculously unfair.

All time? Wowowow

Seriously, everyone tweet Perez with this link since he's spammed literally everyone asking why her ticket sales are poor

good very good

someone better explain.

you can't further explain the destiny of ARTPOP

3 points in and ready for more

Archived