Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga charges ahead with mega-earning tour

Americano

Featured Posts

I'm kinda confused at the info. This thread says her total gross is now nearing $200m while this http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=38244

says the recent box office score released, only brings her to about $161m? :huh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I'm kinda confused at the info. This thread says her total gross is now nearing $200m while this http://gagadaily.com...showtopic=38244

says the recent box office score released, only brings her to about $161m? :huh:

I'm factoring in my calculations of her already sold US-tickets gross that the tour has blown past $200

I modified the phrasing to indicate future earnings

Seriously, everyone tweet Perez with this link since he's spammed literally everyone asking why her ticket sales are poor

I'm factoring in my calculations of her already sold US-tickets gross that the tour has blown past $200

You might want to reword it then, it kinda reads like all the receipts we have so far gives her a $200m gross or maybe it's just me

Americano

You might want to reword it then, it kinda reads like all the receipts we have so far gives her a $200m gross or maybe it's just me

I already did.

Should also be noted that her only non-sold out date still had more than 30,000 people attending.

MrFameKills

Wow. She's is the queen. She's been here just for 4 years and already have more success than most artists. :legend:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Jesse Pinkman

Yes! I just read an article today about how horrible her tour is doing the US :smh: people need to get their facts straight before they shade the queen :coffee:

It's science, bitch

Archived