💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joker 2 folie à deux and Gaga rumors

Featured Posts

It dawned to me why they can't cast Margot Robbie as Harley for the part, it has to do with the timeline.

JOKER was set in the 80s Gotham, whereas Margot's Harley is set in current times. They need someone new to play Harley in the 80s maybe late 80s or early 90s!

Honestly if Gaga could do it, id be very very excited

Dc Comics Joker GIF by HBO Max

weed

She's also already involved with Jared Leto's Joker :hor:

11 minutes ago, weed said:

She's also already involved with Jared Leto's Joker :hor:

I think Jared's Joker is honestly over and cancelled :/

NATAH

it would be kinda weird (and might get accused of ripping off the MCU's multiverse easter eggs they keep pulling off) since Joker is an entirely separate movie, thankfully

mother, what must i do?

HardlyaSaint
15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it would be kinda weird (and might get accused of ripping off the MCU's multiverse easter eggs they keep pulling off) since Joker is an entirely separate movie, thankfully

That’s inevitable regardless of Gaga’s inclusion, though.

DC and Marvel have been ripping each other off since the dawn of time and weren’t even the first places where the idea or theory/concept of multiverses came to mainstream fruition via entertainment. 

Not to mention both franchises are using the phenomenon for different reasons — DC to fix their issues with casting/unlikeable or controversial storylines. Marvel is just using it to fix the question “why wasn’t any of this brought up before now/the Thanos storyline?”. We have literally 3 active Batmen in DC right now. Nobody’s going to care that much if Gaga plays a damsel in distressed psychiatrist being manipulated/love-bombed by a madman eager to just make his escape/return to his throne of total criminal anarchy. To anybody who doesn’t know comics or wouldn’t hear the name Harleen Quinnzel would be likely clueless as to who Gaga’s character is supposed to be or become. They’d both be so different in terms of approach that nobody is going to fixate on this. Literally no one. 

HardlyaSaint
28 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I think Jared's Joker is honestly over and cancelled :/

This. 

Given the beef between Leto and James Gunn (GoTG movies, Peacemaker, The Suicide Squad 2)— I’m pretty sure he’d just wanna kill him off himself if he hasn’t already started pretending he just doesn’t exist after Harley dumps him in Birds of Prey. Also with Leto being Morbius now I’m pretty sure that his Joker is dead in the water or being written to give one last official show. Which honestly saddens me because I feel like he could have been a good Joker had nobody told him he were playing Joker. It seems like his egotistical improv methods just worsen his portrayals.  

NATAH
5 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

DC and Marvel have been ripping each other off since the dawn of time and weren’t even the first places where the idea or theory/concept of multiverses came to mainstream fruition via entertainment. 

my boyfriend was telling me about this cus i confused Cat Woman with Black Cat :madge:

i don't really read any comics so :madge:

mother, what must i do?

GipJo

This Joker is in entirely different universe than the universe Harley Quinn is in Suicide Squad or DCEU in general. This is the only reason why they wouldn't cast Robbie.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

This Joker is in entirely different universe than the universe Harley Quinn is in Suicide Squad or DCEU in general. This is the only reason why they wouldn't cast Robbie.

Yes exactly

River

FYI, "Joker: Folie à Deux" is the temporary title and the movie only started the development, casting etc.

Harley comes in a very late part of Joker's life, she fell in love with the Joker after he fell into the toxic.

Bruce is still a kid.

It's Joker's and the rise of anarchy in Gotham origin story.

The "second" personality could be Red Hood / 2nd Joker.

Or simply: Folie à deux / Madness Shared - he's sharing the madness with us, the viewers.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived