Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

help - screwed by Gaga’s store

emili0

Featured Posts

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

This happened to me too. Tho, i got the vinyl a long time ago without getting any shipping info. And today i got an email that said that it was on the way :laughga: 

Similar story for me. I had to email them a while ago because nothing was coming, and it was starting to piss me off to see the damn vinyl on shelves since February while not receiving what was essentially a pre-order. After I protested, the vinyl magically shipped and got delivered. And today, I received an email saying my order was on the way :saladga:

Aussie

I’ve had to wait from September 21 to March 22 for the DOC vinyl. Yesterday I got an email confirming another DOC vinyl has been shipped but haven’t been charged twice or anything

automatic

i had a ton of issues with her store a few years ago and im honestly terrified to order anything again. the merch team also refused to read my emails in full and repeatedly asked for information i had already given to them many times 

BlingNotTheMusic

Babes this was probably one of the free DOC vinyls they gave away for free at the Haus Labs reboot event, sry :bear:

Evan Peters

i got an email too stating my order was on the way even tho i got it in april. like others said before, it was def a glitch on their end but they really rubbed it in your face that you still havent gotten it lol

emma roberts is an abuser

emili0
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Babes this was probably one of the free DOC vinyls they gave away for free at the Haus Labs reboot event, sry :bear:

Reported :vegas:

NATAH

are any other interscope artists having nightmares with merchandise? i assume they use the same merch company across the label... might be wrong tho

mother, what must i do?

emili0
On 6/11/2022 at 12:31 PM, LateToCult said:

@emili0 file a complaint with the BBB. Companies usually switch up after you get them involved.

I told the merchant store this yesterday (that I didn’t want to have to bring in a 3rd party) and they immediately switched their tone and now I’m finally getting my vinyl :messga: thank you for the tip!!

Archived