đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs review on YouTube

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Reviews are starting to roll in for the new Haus Labs relaunch! There are a couple on YouTube but I've only watched this one so far.

Tl;dr - The formulas and packaging seem to have improved and shade ranges are good, but it is on the pricier side. She likes the new colour paints but they dry to matte quickly so you have to work with them quick, they are highly pigmented and long-wearing. Her favourite products were the lip oil, highlighter and bronzer.

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Dojo

i've wanting a bronzer for a very long time 

i never tan so i've been looking for a super HYPER natural bronzer to give me some phresh caramelo color 

after a quick research i found the Dior No Powder - Powder is perfect for men that want a quick natural dash of color and get rid of shine :samanthac:

i wonder if HL's bronzer is matte and natural looking? it would b so cool to own a HL product! 

Chromatography

wait, is HL even more expensive than before?

Cello
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

wait, is HL even more expensive than before?

Yes sadly :cyanlights:

Chromatography
Just now, Cello said:

Yes sadly :cyanlights:

well, i could hardly afford it before. lol 

Cello
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

well, i could hardly afford it before. lol 

Same, I got a few products when they had sales / promotions but I can't afford anything this time :selena:

AshIey

I saw this one yesterday, Morgan Turner is one of my favorite beauty youtubers so I’m glad she reviewed Haus Labs! Can’t wait for more reviews to come in.

It is more expensive but clean makeup usually is pricier because of the formulations. It’s still nothing outrageous like some luxury brands.

Butters Stotch

15:55 me after having straight s*x :ladyhaha:

Well, after all the effort Gaga puts into her make up lines, I'm glad they are starting to get good reviews.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

InTheCloset

I really ike the new packaging and style. It makes it look more elegant and stunning. Simple yet chic:pawsup:

The abyss stares back

Helxig

OH yas reviews are already in! I always get stuck binging reviews like this even though I barely wear makeup :laughga:   I only do skin and brows

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived