đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prominent Insider Re-Confirms Gaga/Joker News

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

whoresup

The last Joker movie was a huge box office success whilst also being critically acclaimed. It grossed $1.074 billion in 2019! :firega:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
On 6/9/2022 at 9:49 PM, Gatlyn said:

They posted another (unrelated) Gaga rumor today

Screenshot-2022-06-09-224817.png

I think her bf's family is from that area, so this makes sense. 

On 6/9/2022 at 6:12 PM, Reality said:

If this is true, I'd be extremely excited, but also extremely nervous.

First of all, there are many people out there who dislike the first Joker movie. I personally don't get those people, but hey, it's their opinion. Beyond that, there are many people out there who like the first Joker movie, but believe it shouldn't get a sequel. And on top of that, you will have everyone inevitably comparing her performance to Margot Robbie's—who is so perfectly fit for the role.

It's not that I don't think Gaga has the acting chops to pull off a Harley Quinn performance. We know that she's more than capable of acting. I just think that there's just a bunch of obstacles in her way that might prevent her from being as well received as she can be. Also, unfortunately many comic book fans are not easygoing. They are some of the most judgmental people ever. It could either go really well or really poorly.

EDIT - The only way I could see this really working is if they do an origin story for Harley similar to what they did with Arthur Fleck as Joker. If, for the majority of the movie, Gaga is not playing "Harley Quinn," but Harleen Quinzel, then I could see it working. Having Harleen slowly descent into madness would be a nice acting gig for Gaga, and it'd be a good way to separate Margot's version from Gaga's.

I think as long as the script is good/decent, she'll deliver 100%. Any bumps in the road will likely be (as you said) people who have a bias against a second Joker movie existing in the first place. I have a feeling she'll initially be some combo of Cybill Shepherd's character from Taxi Driver and Clarice Starling. It might actually help the movie if she and Joaquin end up having good onscreen chemistry as well. 

Bella Goth

i'm more excited if she play this kind of role, we definitely gonna get gaga hot toys figure skksksks

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

i'm more excited if she play this kind of role, we definitely gonna get gaga hot toys figure skksksks

This is the main thing im excited for. Omg gagas hot toys as harley would kill me:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

joseantonioxxx
20 hours ago, whoresup said:

The last Joker movie was a huge box office success whilst also being critically acclaimed. It grossed $1.074 billion in 2019! :firega:

and without China, plus it was a Rated R movie

Archived