💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prominent Insider Re-Confirms Gaga/Joker News

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Ivy
32 minutes ago, weed said:

I'd say I'm an eency weency bit nervous at Joaquin wanting Rooney but it's going to Gaga, hope there's great chemistry. 

Yeah that part makes me nervous too, but hopefully maybe it was Rooney who turned it down or something. Idk I hope they get along :bradley:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

maybe it was Rooney who turned it down

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

If it’s true she replaced her … awkkkkkkkk, das his wyfe :reductive:

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

If it’s true she replaced her … awkkkkkkkk, das his wyfe :reductive:

if anything, it was probably more of a situation where he floated her name to the studio (more so in passing), but they never seriously considered casting his wife

qoqo

I’m afraid her acting career is shaping up to be more on the “tacky” side than the “serious” side ykwim

EGOT2027
Just now, qoqo said:

I’m afraid her acting career is shaping up to be more on the “tacky” side than the “serious” side ykwim

i think she's definitely going more for MOVIE STAR than serious actress if that makes sense. (many end up figuring out how to be both, however.) i would also point out that JP won the oscar for best actor for the first joker movie

EGOT2027

wait did we know the first movie was produced by bradley cooper...

Gaby15
9 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

wait did we know the first movie was produced by bradley cooper...

Yes, it was his 8th Oscar nomination

EGOT2027
8 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

Yes, it was his 8th Oscar nomination

oh boy...now i'm starting to think this is for sure happening. i have followed and trusted that insider forever, but a part of me didn't want to believe it.

now that i've heard bradley is involved, that pretty much seals it for me in thinking that she's involved

Gaby15
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

oh boy. i was hesitant to believe this rumor for some reason, but now that i know bradley was tied to the first one...

ASIB was co-produced by Todd phillips. They are friends and they had/have a production company called Joint Venture

JazzGa

If she wasn't playing Harley Quinn (which she would be amazing at tbh) what other plausible characters might she be playing? Maybe she'll play against the Joker as Batgirl? 🤔 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JanStan

I see Perfect IllusionGa as a flawless Harley Quinn in this style of movie. 

Meat
50 minutes ago, qoqo said:

Joker is the first R-rated movie in history to earn $1B and was nominated for 11 Oscars and won 2 of them. If you think that’s “tacky” then boy do I have some bad news for you :billie: 

Meat
2 hours ago, Omegahedron said:

Seems like a lot of people getting excited projecting Gaga into a Harley Quinn sort of role. Which Margot owned, so I can't see that happening.

The Harley Quinn in this version is less Halloweeny and more of a serious, middle aged character. Let’s not jump the gun. 

Magic Mike
1 hour ago, HardlyaSaint said:

DC is currently embracing its multiverse storylines and

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Meat said:

The Harley Quinn in this version is less Halloweeny and more of a serious, middle aged character. Let’s not jump the gun. 

you’re getting me excited now!!

do we know how long after movies are announced that news about leads starts coming out? i feel like it would be pretty soon, right? things must be moving if JP has a script to read

Archived