💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Final rehearsals before TCB kicks off

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I‘m attending the opening night of the Chromatica Ball Tour in Düsseldorf and will arrive there two days before the show (the show is on sunday)

Since the German show will be the very first one of the tour, do you think she‘ll actually rehearse in the stadium on friday and saturday? She did the final rehearsals prior to the first BTWB in the stadium in South Korea too, right?

Or do you think she‘ll book an arena in Germany to avoid a leak certain parts of the show like setlist of maybe even the stage. 

But then again, the stage was made for stadiums and most-likely won‘t even fit into an arena…

What are your thoughts on this?

• itsdominik changed the title to Final rehearsals before TCB kicks off
Helxig

I remember when Gaga was rehearsing for the JWT this girl on Instagram went live because she could hear them rehearsing from inside the venue! She snuck through the barricades and went right up and was looking in the windows and everyone was freaking out in the live and on GGD trying to figure out what songs she was playing! And you could see some of the lighting too through the cracks in the windows. It was wild. I actually still follow her on Insta to this day :) 

That's all the help I can offer though! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sherry
19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I remember when Gaga was rehearsing for the JWT this girl on Instagram went live because she could hear them recording from inside the venue! She snuck through the barricades and went right up and was looking in the windows and everyone was freaking out in the live and on GGD trying to figure out what songs she was playing! And you could see some of the lighting too through the cracks in the windows. It was wild. I actually still follow her on Insta to this day :) 

That's how we figured out that Bloody Mary maybe on the setlist. :messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sherry

She'll probably rehearse in the stadium a day prior

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Helxig
13 minutes ago, Sherry said:

That's how we figured out that Bloody Mary maybe on the setlist. :messga:

OMG that's RIGHT! I knew there was one that gagged us and that was it! People were skeptical but it was TRUE. I remember how exciting that day was

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

You can do all of GGD a huge favor and sneak into the stadium a few days prior to the arrival of Gaga, hide till she arrives and leak the setlist and stage 

Scamming Joanne The Scammer GIF by PAPER

Bloody hooker
36 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I remember when Gaga was rehearsing for the JWT this girl on Instagram went live because she could hear them recording from inside the venue! She snuck through the barricades and went right up and was looking in the windows and everyone was freaking out in the live and on GGD trying to figure out what songs she was playing! And you could see some of the lighting too through the cracks in the windows. It was wild. I actually still follow her on Insta to this day :) 

A few days before the BTWB, someone leaked the Government Hooker rehearsal. We might get something unless security is tight this time.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

A few days before the BTWB, someone leaked the Government Hooker rehearsal. We might get something unless security is tight this time.

Yes and given the fact it's a stadium, probably people will hear the rehearsal from outside

RAMROD

Artists who cares with their art usually do sound check every night before the show on each venues they are going. Also to supervise the stage set up and lighting and all that. They will want to know if everything goes as they want it to be and if it works properly and smoothly. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15

I think they had plenty of time so maybe they’ll go straight for the show so there aren’t leaks but maybe I’m wrong :ohwell:

PlayGaga

Hey, I think they will start setting up the stage about a week before (around 11.07.). So they can adjust and test the light, the sound and the stage in a calm way. Then the rehearsals on stage will take place in the middle of the week (between 14.07. till 17.07.).

Since the Five Foot Two documentary on Netflix, we know how important it is for Lady Gaga to test the outfits on stage. As well as knowing where she is on stage at any given moment. And there are probably a thousand other things that need to be tested.

For your information, the last event in the stadium is on 25 June. So in theory there is even more time to rehearsal.

By the way, the roof can also be completely closed. So it could well be that this all happens completely behind closed doors and nothing gets out.

csm_esprit-arena-innenraum-veranstaltung

TAIPEI

i believe she will arrive in düsseldorf one week early
just like what she did as the born this way ball before kicked off in seoul olympic stadium.
if the stage meant for arenas she might not but these are the concerts in stadiums!
and wish she'll take a pic like this for the first chromatica ball:
2e6d141582fa0d9aece676f405dc6627.jpg

LandonM170

Most likely rehearse in the stadium however if she could rent a private venue/warehouse and rehearse there if her team doesn't want any leaks, and yes her stadium stage could fit in one as we saw Taylor's reputation Stadium Tour rehearse footage where she was in a massive warehouse where the stage could fit.

Since this stadium does have a roof I see her rehearsing in the stadium (she did in the BTWB why not do it again) and that roof will most likely (90% sure) be shut for the show as well.

tylertremallose
18 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yes and given the fact it's a stadium, probably people will hear the rehearsal from outside

more than likely the roof will be closed

Archived