rumor

Gaga Performed at Wedding This Weekend

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

I wonder if she was hired or if it was for a friend’s wedding or something like that.

River
33 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I think I’m going to start planning my vow renewal. @River can I have some money so I can book Gaga? 

yeah why not :ally:

a05Ooyd_460s.jpg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PartySick

I wonder if the couple gets to pick the songs or what.

Like if I hired her could I ask for acoustic versions of Swine, Dope, Joanne, and Captivated, and jazz versions of like...idk Money Honey, Jewels n Drugs, Paper Gangsta, and Teeth? :oprah:

Or does she just show up and say "here's acoustic Bad Romance and seven jazz standards" and call it a night? 

🖤

ThisGuyTony
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Like if I hired her could I ask for acoustic versions of Swine, Dope, Joanne, and Captivated, and jazz versions of like...idk Money Honey, Jewels n Drugs, Paper Gangsta, and Teeth? :oprah:

Or does she just show up and say "here's acoustic Bad Romance and seven jazz standards" and call it a night? 

In 2014 one of the SXSW execs wanted her to play Alejandro but she didn’t. So she probably performed whatever she wanted to. :toofunny: 

PartySick
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

In 2014 one of the SXSW execs wanted her to play Alejandro but she didn’t. So she probably performed whatever she wanted to. :toofunny: 

The way I'd have the same attitude :ladyhaha:

If I'm putting out seven figures you're singing the songs I want to hear :dom:

🖤

llemesm
1 hour ago, dojo said:

i was thinking easily, 5 or 7 at least.

i don't think she would get up for 1 million, that's how much she would charge for an instagram post.

Mariah Carey costs 250K for four songs small gig, I think Gaga is around 1M - 1,5M

llemesm

Reminds me the time she performed for a russian socialité private wedding Lolita Osminova. It was rumoured the wedding costed around 10M dollars. They got divorced the next year. 

Rebel
19 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

omg he wanted a cute pop hit and had no idea he was about to witness one of, if not THE most chaotic performance of her career :selena:

Meat
26 minutes ago, llemesm said:

Mariah Carey costs 250K for four songs small gig, I think Gaga is around 1M - 1,5M

Gaga charged 2M for a private Apple event a few years ago and 5M when she sang “Imagine” in Baku. After ASIB, I’m sure her rate has went up.

artdoll
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

okay but a jazz version of jewels n drugs lowkey sounds like it'd be amazing, I can already hear her singing "Jewels and drugs, don't want your money want your love" in the style of love for sale :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, dojo said:

omg i wonder how much $$$ she charges per weddings, probably way more than a night in vegas

Im not sure but she performed at a russian oligarch’s child’s wedding a couple of years ago n rumor was she took $10 mil for 15 min performance 

The abyss stares back

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, dojo said:

omg i wonder how much $$$ she charges per weddings, probably way more than a night in vegas

3m+:sis::fan:

Archived