đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How we ensure Gaga's eternal success in industry?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

As a fan base it is our sacred duty and MORAL OBLICATIONE to protek and defends our queen Mister Lady Gagz. This includes we must ensure she is eternally succesful forever and always. Period.

Suggest how we do this. We did it with our Shallowbuck / Starbucks scam, we did it with our Soccer mom fake twitter account, and now what is the next move as a fan base? I heard we used to also sell head during the Applause days for extra downloads. But now what do we do? :oprah: 

Share your thoughts :vegas:

• dit changed the title to How we ensure Gaga's eternal success in industry?
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

We casually explain to friends and other people we know why we enjoy her artistry and why we like her as a person? :vegas:

đź–¤

ChicaSkas

I think it's time to make a bunch of Military Mom accounts to promotes da Top Guns 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

weed

Perform crazy acts in public wearing her merch when there's been no headlines about her

PartySick
1 minute ago, weed said:

Perform crazy acts in public wearing her merch when there's been no headlines about her

Wait I'm actually here for this :ladyhaha:

I can see the headlines now talking about a "gay man wearing nothing but 5 inch pumps, a pink thong, and a hoodie with Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' album cover art on it was arrested today after free climbing the statue of liberty. When asked why he did it, he lisped 'stream Hold My Hand'."

đź–¤

Moonlight on Water

it's already ensured, darling

:ohwell:

she/her

ChicaSkas

My goal is to buy a reflective Chromatica bumper sticker to augment my GGD plate. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PartySick
32 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

my GGD plate. 

The way I'm always worried about letting people know I mod here when I go to Gaga shows and you're driving around with the site's name on your car :rip:

đź–¤

Zaskar
46 minutes ago, PartySick said:

he lisped 

:sharon: 

OT: make deals with the devi....ARMY :bradley:

weed
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Wait I'm actually here for this :ladyhaha:

I can see the headlines now talking about a "gay man wearing nothing but 5 inch pumps, a pink thong, and a hoodie with Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' album cover art on it was arrested today after free climbing the statue of liberty. When asked why he did it, he lisped 'stream Hold My Hand'."

now why he have to have a lisp :laughga:

Starmie25

By making "Sexxx Dreams" and "Dancin In Circles" go viral on tiktok. 

NichuuB

Making her team actually promote her career 

Property of @Whale

PussOfYonce

induct her into the illuminati again

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived