Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How we ensure Gaga's eternal success in industry?

dit

Featured Posts

Killa

Teen version of soccer moms on Tik tok

Promote her rock side on rock dedicated pages, forums, etc same for other gaga sides

Becoming rich enough so y’all can move those playlists into your binding, give her headlines ecc

do a marvel movie gurl, that Chris evans lives basically of it

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

She is the eternal mother so, it is already established! music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

The way I'm always worried about letting people know I mod here when I go to Gaga shows and you're driving around with the site's name on your car :rip:

People dont know what the heck GAGADLY means. It's ok. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Reject False Icons

A CHRISTMAS SONG 

A CHRISTMAS SONG :saladga:

no it only worked with Mariah 

Why’s so sad that little monstrosities are too old for TikTok and they cannot virally promote Gaga anymore as they used to :selena: we are following the exact same path as Madonna Stan’s and you know it 

YourEnigma

Walking through busy public spaces wearing panties or jockstrap chromatica

Levine

**** sells and will ever sells. So we should hire a straight female and a gay male ****stars and tell them to play Gaga's songs in their videos

Mother of Puppies
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I think it's time to make a bunch of Military Dad accounts to promotes da Top Guns 

Fixed :huntyga:

I'm here for it! Great idea :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

M i K E Y

Restock the Chromatica Jockstraps since I didn’t get one 

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

The way I'm always worried about letting people know I mod here when I go to Gaga shows and you're driving around with the site's name on your car :rip:

You know, when we Do La we won't have my car so all will be well 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pennywise

I... think I've grown past the age where I would care about a pop star's success. She's already rich and famous. My relationship with her moved into a consumer/provider thing tbh these days. Or maybe I'm just feeling jaded. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Hebi
18 hours ago, NicoB said:

Making her team actually promote her career 

This. She's capable of ruling the world if she wants to, but it's been years since we have a proper era! even as messy as ARTPOP could have been, it was an era to remember, Joanne, on the other hand, not much, mainly Million Reasons performances. She needs to go further! she's in her 30s not in her 50s!

KORG

Put the same effort into promo that she does :huntyga:

The literal answer is to hit the seasonal market like Panic! Did at one point. Brendon put out a decent album with tracks to suit events like "Victorious" and followed it with an album featuring "high hopes". He had a decent impact with a small devoted base. Gaga has a bigger base.

She was halloween queen for a while. Bring that back by actually murdering someone on stage. Put a Xmas song out & enact a number of home invasions via chimney sliding, new year by covering "firework", and finally, Easter with a song about dying for a weekend & a video where she crucifies a Jewish carpenter.

Archived