Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is our last generation's true artist with class

Featured Posts

Can you imagine if Gaga was tacky and she only cared about being number 1 on the charts so she'd hop on remixes when the song got number 1, would do features with the artists that are trendy even if the song isn't super good quality, she'd release albums after albums quickly, and do quick tours for a quick buck. She wouldn't care if the song isn't something she's 100% her, if she knows it would be number 1 and successful she'd do it. Can you imagine if Gaga was like this? I think Shakira is doing this now, I saw Beyoncé hopping on remixes for a quick number 1, Ed Sheeran only cares bout number 1 all the god damn time, meanwhile Gaga does Jazz. Who does that? Literally. Not mainstream, not trendy and yet her Vegas show sells like lil breads at a bakery. Of course u need money, of course u gotta make a quick buck but she does it while wanting to stay true to herself and what she really loves. She took a risk trying ASIB, the song Shallow again, not trendy, but everything worked in monumental ways because when you do something out of your heart I truly believe things work, cause it's good quality ****, not cheap fast food "art".

lady gaga GIF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

And one of the VERY FEW artists whose entire albums are worth listening and songs sounding actually different from each other :vegas:

And yes, it's actually very difficult to remain genuinely passionate about creative art throughout one's career. But Gaga always reinvents the avenue she's passionate about, instead of faking it and doing it for the sake of having a traditional career. Even if you do not like it, you can say she is passionate when she has her jazz era, when he has her movie eras. To actually find things to be passionate about one after another is a very difficult thing (hence, many artists creatively burn out over time because they can't find new ways of being passionate about the same thing or a new thing over their careers) and she's doing it her way and killing it :flutter:

COOOK

There's this video I can't find that goes into detail as to why Gaga is our generation's last superstar, now where is it

4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

And one if the VERY FEW artists whose entire albums are worth listening and songs sounding actually different from each other :vegas:

Timeless pop, timeless jazz, timeless rock, timeless electro pop, timeless country, that's an achievement

Just now, COOOK said:

There's this video I can't find that goes into detail as to why Gaga is our generation's last superstar, now where is it

Please find it, I was thinking about this last night, it was like an epiphany

COOOK
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Please find it, I was thinking about this last night, it was like an epiphany

I could swear it was Pop Dissected's YT channel but it's not there, nor any other video related to this :saladga:

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I could swear it was Pop Dissected's YT channel but it's not there, nor any other video related to this :saladga:

Maybe u could find it on your Youtube History 

TasteLikeWhiskey

images-44.jpg

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

TasteLikeWhiskey
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

And why not my dear

Why is this the last generation?  :partysick:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Lucas

I will 100% agree except for the last 2 years and Chromatica. Ariana Grande, Blackpink, Max Martin and Bloodpop were all 100% strategic choices. Her performing for big companies, the sponsored ads on her Insta, Haus Labs and its recent rebranding showing investors are the ones taking decisions and not really Gaga herself, coming on Twitter to talk to fans only when she has stuff to sell... But the remaining points are true :happy:

HoneyB

She literally tacked on Ariana Grande and Blackpink of all people on her latest album what on earth are you talking about. Collabing or remixing a song does not determine how “classy” of a person you are none of what you said makes no sense this was just a weird reason to drag other great female artists who are equally as good as Gaga. Next.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

CatelynnMarie

i feel like this is absolutely true with gaga as far as like super stardom artists (not a fan of what she's been doing with the whole talking to fans when she has to sell things). lana is there for me as well as the artist, lights. we know what gaga and lana do, but not many people know what lights has done/ is doing. she is another that kinda has her hands in quite a few things. she does alt/ pop/ edm/ acoustic/ synthwave/ harder bass music. she writes/ mixes/ produces a lot herself. the album before this latest one, she created an entire comic series written and illustrated by her which has a second arc coming and the newest album is kind of a "side quest" of the comic. there's a lot about her that's always been extremely underrated as far as her artistry is concerned 

Archived