💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Innovation @ TCB

KORG

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

In terms of innovation, I will never get over the BTWB. i feel like that was the most innovative we’ve seen form Gaga, aside from maybe Enigma. But I feel like Chromatica will be in a similar vein as maybe like BTWB mixed with artRAVE.

tylertremallose
11 hours ago, Fresco said:

She did include thousands of flying drones in the superbowl show, and slid down from the rafters, which was innovative for the superbowl.

Live rock concerts are traditionally known for being spontaneous, where rock bands have taken a 3 minute studio song and played it for 10 minutes at a live concert with a live spontaneous improvising band. Pop shows not nearly so much spontaneous because of dance choreography, which is a huge visual element.

Video being all sync'd up to the millisecond with a digital graphics display is better done in a music video.

There are music software apps that turn music into visuals. I suppose that could be visually interesting and the software would draw graphics for the live feed. But then there are people that would hate it because they could do the same in thier own bedroom on a computer. Software generated colors/shapes might be funny/appropriate for Alice if that's the way they want to go with it, because of the wonderland apect.

I like lazers lights and pyro at shows too. The large screens are essential for closeups.  That isn't really innovative anymore tho, imo. It makes a good show, doesn't have to be never seen before. Lots of people will be going to their first big concert. People's previous experiences will vary greatly.

I do agree that the TCB shows will need a big visual element for the people in stadium seats, where she will be the size of an ant compared to a person's thumb. The bass beats arrive seconds after the vocals and all of the sound is slower than the video visuals. 🤣 It's just physics. Don't expect anything to be sync'd perfectly if you are in stadium seats.

Tho, country music concert viewers often just get a band onstage and nothing else, even for the biggest of audiences. Expectations vary. Shows like American Idol are training people to want nothing but great vocals. No visuals, no choeo, no audience interaction. 🤣 Just buy the cd and listen to it at home in a dark room. 🤣 Then pretend to be at home in a dark room at a live concert. 🤣

You mean she was lifted halfway up for the super bowl lol. Not very innovative and the drones were pre recorded and not even there that night. 

Fresco
5 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

You mean she was lifted halfway up for the super bowl lol. Not very innovative and the drones were pre recorded and not even there that night. 

The people of the world that were not the rich elite got to see a really interesting innovative version of God Bless America on tv. Too bad so sad that the rich elite feel slighted that the drones were not all there to perform live that night.

KORG
13 hours ago, lilelectra said:

not trying to be shady i promise but maybe im not catching ur drift, ur concepts sound extremely basic and for someone who has seen gaga "5 times" how haven't u noticed her continuous innovation.. like.. the joanne world tour literally had 3 platforms and a b stage to travel around the entire arena with flying catwalks that flipped over into visual screens, 3 tilting catwalks with visual screens and leds, fireworks, and flamethrowers that split into another 3 catwalks.. and the main stage had stairs come up that connected to the flying catwalks.. i mean.. that's just 1 tour alone!

maybe you need to rewatch the tours and have someone outline all the crazy-never before seen- things gaga has done. or watch from a crowd view, enigma was literally insane! u also mentioned glass spider tour.. thats a bit arts and crafty dont you think? what do u think the spider was made of? lol 

Uh yes, I've seen her 5 times, not sure why you felt the need for the attitude. Saying "not trying to be shady" then being shady immediately after is not a get out of jail free card.

Yes the thoughts I typed were pretty basic, but im not a multimillionaire with access to the latest tech & other resources at my disposal. It's sad that I had to point that out.

Also, there's nothing innovative about suspension bridges and tilted screens. Nothing.

The only innovation I've seen from the last few years has been the radio controlled lights in the crowd during superbowl & the tilting stage.

The glass spider stage was the biggest touring stage of all time when it happened. That's spectacle, it was different for its time.

These days you can do so much with holograms, lighting effects & other technology. It should not be arts and crafts.

Your bad attitude is not required and you might want to calm yourself down before you deliver it again where its not wanted.

lilelectra
6 hours ago, KORG said:

Uh yes, I've seen her 5 times, not sure why you felt the need for the attitude. Saying "not trying to be shady" then being shady immediately after is not a get out of jail free card.

Yes the thoughts I typed were pretty basic, but im not a multimillionaire with access to the latest tech & other resources at my disposal. It's sad that I had to point that out.

Also, there's nothing innovative about suspension bridges and tilted screens. Nothing.

The only innovation I've seen from the last few years has been the radio controlled lights in the crowd during superbowl & the tilting stage.

The glass spider stage was the biggest touring stage of all time when it happened. That's spectacle, it was different for its time.

These days you can do so much with holograms, lighting effects & other technology. It should not be arts and crafts.

Your bad attitude is not required and you might want to calm yourself down before you deliver it again where its not wanted.

chill :ladyhaha: i said i wasn't trying to be shady!! that should've told u that i wasn't being shady lol but sorry if the delivery was off, we both love gaga and want to see her do great things

to me, i've never seen someone deliver in the way gaga has as far as a TOURING POP ARTIST! i understand your idea of innovation is clearly different from others but it's almost as if you aren't recognizing the things she did that were clearly innovative. you're asking for a lot from someone who has already given us more than enough. 

if you want led wristbands at a concert and that's your idea of innovation i'm sure we'll see it eventually, that's the hot "in" thing to do right now. but that wouldn't be innovative, that would be following a trend! which she hasn't done with any of her tours. 

i think you're just being picky and i can respect that, do you have any examples of people doing similar things like gaga utilized the suspended bridges, tilting stages, etc in a mainstream pop artist's concert? i'd love to see it.

also, holograms and lighting effects were like the main focus at enigma! she really pushed herself with that one, i think you should watch it in full.

NATAH

i think it comes down to the pros and cons she prefers

it's clear she likes to leave room for improvisation when performing, spur of the moment things that can't be done if she's surrounded by technology that's programmed to the very last second. throwing gifts on stage was discouraged at the JWT because of the highly mechanical moving stage being potentially damaged

she also knows her talent doesn't need to be dressed up or "hidden" in fancy tech and knows how to move a crowd with just a piano and her voice

THAT BEING SAID... i would like to see her do cool things :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

Archived