💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race France (June 25)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Drag Race France is officially airing on June 25, followed by a regular weekly episode starting June 30! The cast has also been announced. 

Drag-Race-France.jpg 

Here's a detailed reveal of the cast:  https://ew.com/tv/drag-race-france-season-1-cast-revealed-meet-the-queens/

Individual promo shots:

Spoiler

Elips

Elips.jpg 

Kam Hugh 

KamHugh.jpg 

La Big Bertha 

LaBigBertha.jpg 

La Briochée

LaBriochee.jpg

La Grande Dame 

LaGrandeDame.jpg 

La Kahena 

LaKahena.jpg 

Lolita Banana 

LolitaBanana.jpg 

Lova Ladiva 

LovaLadiva.jpg

Paloma

Paloma.jpg 

Soa de Muse 

SoadeMuse.jpg 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

tomsches

Im still surprised that Nicki Doll is the main judge on this. Is she famous in France? Or does competing on the American franchise automatically make you better? 

COOOK
Just now, tomsches said:

Im still surprised that Nicki Doll is the main judge on this. Is she famous in France? Or does competing on the American franchise automatically make you better? 

Not this again

Oriane

I don't know anything about drag race culture in France or anywhere, so I don't know how common this is but all these names in "La" is so funny. It's like all these restaurants, fashion shops that you find outside of France trying to sound French by adding "Le" or "La" in front of the name when we French people wouldn't actually do it under the same circumstances. So it's interesting that actual French people would do that for once, I'm wondering whether it's on purpose precisely to make fun of this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

alsemanche
29 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't know anything about drag race culture in France or anywhere, so I don't know how common this is but all these names in "La" is so funny. It's like all these restaurants, fashion shops that you find outside of France trying to sound French by adding "Le" or "La" in front of the name when we French people wouldn't actually do it under the same circumstances. So it's interesting that actual French people would do that for once, I'm wondering whether it's on purpose precisely to make fun of this.

Some drag artists from other countries use the same name structure (The Vivienne, The Vixen, etc.) so I'm guessing it's just a naming pattern in drag scene. I did find it funny at first too though :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem
35 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Almost every drag queen from the Gran Canaria has "Drag" before their name.

Drag Vulcano, Drag Sethlas...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Noah
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

lala-ri-bitch-face.gif

La Lari, the saint of drag and france!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LaLuna

Finally, a non-English DR franchise I won't need subtitles for :vegas:

Very excited to see what those French queens have to bring :lolly:

Levine
3 hours ago, Oriane said:

On drag race italy season 1 we had "Le Riche", and if the cast leaked of the season 2 is correct we'll have two o three "La" too :toofunny: italian drag queens love french names

weed
3 hours ago, Noah said:

La Lari, the saint of drag and france!

Flew from the A to snatch the baguette

Archived