💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2 - Official Trailer

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

Nathan

Watched Boba and it was awful, just watched the first 2 eps of Obi and that’s also terrible. (The acting and writing in both are actually shocking)

I don’t think I can deal with any more Star Wars at this point lol 

NichuuB
43 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Watched Boba and it was awful, just watched the first 2 eps of Obi and that’s also terrible. (The acting and writing in both are actually shocking)

I don’t think I can deal with any more Star Wars at this point lol 

The cartoons are always way better. But you have to watch almost all episode of the seven seasons of clone wars:rip:

Property of @Whale

Fresco
47 minutes ago, Nathan said:

just watched the first 2 eps of Obi and that’s also terrible. (The acting and writing in both are actually shocking)

I was wondering why there was no thread about Obi, but it was so boring.  He's the most powerful jedi left, he needs to do significantly more jedi tricks, much much more. Turned it off midway, napped, and then finished it.  He didn't even use the force until the end of episode 2. The black woman inquisitor Reva steals the show as the lead character, imo. Should've named it Reva.

River

I need more Ahshookoo:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cavadour
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

I was wondering why there was no thread about Obi, but it was so boring.  He's the most powerful jedi left, he needs to do significantly more jedi tricks, much much more. Turned it off midway, napped, and then finished it.  He didn't even use the force until the end of episode 2. The black woman inquisitor Reva steals the show as the lead character, imo. Should've named it Reva.

Slow fuse start. Leia is more badass than Reva who, imho won't make it.

But I agree. Cartoons are the best. The Clone Wars series was so good. And of course, I too need more A.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Chinosky

Hopefully s2 is better than s1

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived