• Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

:)

Let's share the boxers next time :glamourpuss:

Chromatography
2 hours ago, thisboyisamonster said:

A straight man can appreciate a well made queer movie..

A man who is with a woman can have some level of sexual fluidity/be bisexual and still be in a happy, commited relationship...

...please let's not turn this into a thing

it’s baffling how people don’t understand by making fun of him for this helps perpetuate homophobia and negative stereotypes they hate when they’re on the other side of things. very sad that we all can’t just be nice and accept people for who they say they are.

• COOOK changed the title to 'Call Me By Your Name' is Joe Alwyn's favorite summertime film
COOOK
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i dont even know who this is

Taylor Swift's boyfriend :yennefer:

Regina George

The fact y’all are bashing this man and calling him gay because he said this but at the same time y’all want to “normalise” gay relationship is beyond me. Shame on all of you. 

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, badfaith said:

Let's share the boxers next time :glamourpuss:

Okay

COOOK
58 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The fact y’all are bashing this man and calling him gay because he said this but at the same time y’all want to “normalise” gay relationship is beyond me. Shame on all of you. 

Points were truly made and I agree that this shouldn't be done, but more than putting them to shame, note that this is self-inflicted homophobia (in many cases in an unconscious way), rooted from society's homophobia that was already inflicted upon us. This is one of the reasons why many can't or won't accept their own sexuality.

Also imagine if these claims of favorite movie come from Shawn Mendes... the collapse around here :saladga:

RabbitHeart

you mean it's not the cinematic masterpiece Valentine's Day (2010) :awkney: Taylor drag him!!!

AbhainnTirim
8 hours ago, thisboyisamonster said:

A straight man can appreciate a well made queer movie..

A man who is with a woman can have some level of sexual fluidity/be bisexual and still be in a happy, commited relationship...

...please let's not turn this into a thing

Totally agree with most things you’re saying, except “well made”. I find this movie so cringey and creepy

Chromatography
25 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

that movie isn’t even good :triggered:

didnt it get the longest standing ovation ever at some film festival? idk, it’s pretty critically acclaimed.

Butters Stotch
27 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

that movie isn’t even good :triggered:

Girl, what film did you watch? It's not only a beautiful story, but its photography, direction, soundtrack and acting are just amazing and pretty acclaimed by the public and the critics. Please rewatch it.

I cried my heart out to it and I always do when I watch it again.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived