Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will you wear @ the Chromatica Ball?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean the jacket is nice but other than that im wearing a black tshirt, jeans and confy shoes, was thinking about wearing boots but I dont wanna ruin those 'cause I love them.

Just that self made jacket alone has more talent than my entire body:laughga:

I would love to make some of my own merch and clothing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Just that self made jacket alone has more talent than my entire body:laughga:

I would love to make some of my own merch and clothing

Oh, no worries, I suck at designing so I ordered it online :lmao: Chose the design myself, idk if thats a talent. :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Pop Music

B6U245S1PC-MAGS_F1_97d56384-3c5f-441e-91

since i'm plus sized there aren't many options for me so I was gonna get this shirt (kinda Chromatica colored and will fit me) and wear some shorts and my pink shoes with my nails painted (something I never do) and a glitter chromatica sine symbol on the back of both of my hands 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Franch Toast

I'm not sure yet. I have two concerts before then and am still in the throes of finishing up the outfit for my concert next Friday, so I can't think beyond that yet. But I love tulle, so maybe a cute tulle dress in one of the Chromatica colors with fishnets and my trusty sparkly black Doc Martens or some comfy sequined sneakers. I've had pink hair for months and only now have just returned it to blonde, so I'm not sure if I'll do a wild hair color again. 

She/Her/Hers

COOOK

So I had this idea where I had spiky things involved but they most certainly won't pass the controls at the airport so I'm back at square one :triggered:

- that, and it probably be 100ºC for me to wear that so :cryga:

HermioneT

I'm planning on tye dye a t-shirt with the sine wave logo on it! The rest will be pretty basic according to the weather.

She / hers

Randomperson

I’m just hoping she puts tour merch on her stores before the shows, so I can wear that. But I don’t think she had the tour merch released on her store for any previous tours😭

I’m on a tight budget and I’ve got no clue:toofunny:

Cello

idk yet, I usually go quite casual to concerts and I'm going on my own :selena: 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

RodeckDanny

OMG I GOD I HAVE NO IDEA!!!What are good shops to get festival / chromatica ball cool outfits? europe post friendly?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Moonlight on Water

whatever i can buy at the store in the venue :giveup:

she/her

Rosalina
1 hour ago, RodeckDanny said:

OMG I GOD I HAVE NO IDEA!!!What are good shops to get festival / chromatica ball cool outfits? europe post friendly?

I got most of my stuff from UnspokenFashion - I live in the UK and shipping was like $30USD 😭 but it was the only website that had the stuff I wanted in stock 

Dolls Kill have a lot of cool festival/club outfits, and I believe it’s free shipping over $50, and they also include customs fees in the price. I’ve ordered from them a bunch and never had any problems 

RebeldeFaith

An old shirt and underwear since I'll be in my bed crying while watching the show from someones IG live. :madge:

Something something idk

Archived