Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts New Haus Labs Photos

mamo

Featured Posts

NATAH

incredible how one signature eye can make this woman look just like she did in 2011 :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dimitristhe

The editing in the second photo is horrendous. Even I can edit a photo much better.

The first one is GORGEOUS! 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

JoanneMonster

Why does this btw makeup look x100 times better than last year's btw makeup?

I See You

LunaUniverse

The second one is pure 2011 Born this Way, I likey :staymad:

1# Samoyed Stan

Meat
23 minutes ago, Red said:

Why do I sense major drama happened at Haus Labs' backstage? :partysick:

They’ve hired new VPs. One from Fenty Beauty and one from Prada Beauty. A lot of people were fired/resigned.

NATAH
33 minutes ago, Red said:

there was a little hyperbole article a few weeks ago talking about how employees ended up leaving because they were clashing with gaga's vision :partysick:

mother, what must i do?

JazzGa
42 minutes ago, Red said:

It did! Did you read the super clickbaity Business Insider article where they said Haus Labs "hemorrhaged talent" (or something similarly dramatic) and lost over half their team during 2020-2021? :partysick:

https://www.businessinsider.com/lady-gagas-haus-labs-flopped-on-amazon-relaunching-sephora-2022-5

(Edit: Since there's a paywall here's a shady repost on ATRL that contains just the worst bits :partysick: ) https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400712-business-insider-former-employees-say-haus-labs-amazon-launch-allegedly-flopped/

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

weed

Omg you guys remember when I posted about the Haus Labs new product I saw? I’m getting the products!!!!!!!!! I’m getting like 5 things to try!!!!!! So exciting 

I’ll upload pics if they come before they’re launched

franminervini
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Omg you guys remember when I posted about the Haus Labs new product I saw? I’m getting the products!!!!!!!!! I’m getting like 5 things to try!!!!!! So exciting 

I’ll upload pics if they come before they’re launched

Omg yas please!!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

BlingNotTheMusic
52 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

She looks a little different :enigma:

It's a SCHNAPPER!:hor: 

NichuuB

People complaining about gaga looking weird... in a born this way inspired look...:awkney:

The whole point of the era was for her to look like an alien! Weird gaga with ambiguous face is my favorite Gaga!

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

OMonster

She looks amazing. I think the new 'Haus Labs' is going to be much more 'Lady Gaga' in aesthetic, hence the 'by Lady Gaga' addition. There was also reports that Gaga didn't find the original HL products to be creative enough but things couldn't be changed in time. My impression so far is stripped back but artistic... which feels very Gaga to me.

subtext / fantasy

Archived