Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Hints at Interludes for TCB

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Suspiria
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm curious what references were provided to him to make those choices. A lot of them just weren't flattering.

I mean the references were probably cool. That purple leotard is definitely inspired by Leeloo from the Fifth Element, and the neon green/black latex segment is all based on a Windowsen collection (they used some of his pieces for the dancers).

The problem is just it all looked so cheaply made and really didnt fit her properly. Plus the shoes were comically bad - why is she wearing black leather chelsea boots my mother would wear, for a sci fi pop show? And those green flat versions of TMB hooker boots... lol. Combine it all with that wig and unflattering makeup, it was a mess.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
51 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Yes, he did Enigma and the SL video. I don't know what was going on during 2018-2019, it was BAD.

But AFIK he did all the styling for the rest of Chromatica and that was all amazing. So hopefully that period was just a brief hiccup

maybe he was the first person to have covid and lost his taste during then :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

ProfessionalClown

He’s def hinting interludes like this will be in the show or at least the vibe will be similar, so im real excited.

Chromatica is the perfect album to get a little darker in certain areas 

MaybeKermit

Was he also the creative director for the Enigma residency?

Chromatica Island
4 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

NICOLA STYLED ENIGMA!?!?! :sharon::sharon::sharon:

Maybe she gave him a weird concept to work with because I'm pretty sure he styled some stuff for Chromatica and it was mostly a serve. Idk what it is about Enigma but visually, a lot of it was just a miss for me...

The best part was the armor outfit she wore during Government Hooker

The Tom Ford mirror suit was good too, probably one of my favorite tour outfits of all time! I love that she was basically a disco ball while performing Just Dance.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I hope they just don't do Monster Ball updated looks for Chromatica and we'll see something new and exciting. Like BTWB costumes were really something else. 

Also I don't know if anyone agrees, I really disliked Joanne Ball stage.

Archived